Company: Regier Carr & Monroe, L.L.P.
Posted on: November 23, 2019
POSITION DESCRIPTIONAn Audit Supervisor/Manager is a member of the
Client Service Team and is a liaison between partners, clients and
staff members. They will be responsible for planning and managing
multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements
simultaneously. As Supervisor/Manager you will supervise staff and
coordinate engagement workflow and progress. You will be
responsible for managing staff time and engagement budgets, as well
as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you
supervise. The Supervisor/Manager helps to coach and train staff
members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral
sources and potential future clients.
POSITION-RELATED RESPONSIBILITIESThe Audit Supervisor/Manager can
expect to focus in the following areas:
- Supervise and plan field engagements, including financial
statement audits, reviews, and various consulting engagements.
- Supervise a team of 1-3 staff members over the course of
engagement and provide technical guidance to team while out in the
field or in office.
- Recognize, research and perform moderately complex accounting
areas of the clients' balance sheet and income statements.
- Prepare financial statements and footnote disclosures as
required under GAAP or other accounting framework, as
- Ensure the completion of clients' annual reports on a timely
and accurate basis.
- Interact with clients to identify and resolve field audit
- Exhibit strong analytical skills to evaluate financial data and
- Develop training for new staff auditors as well as participate
in ongoing training of all audit staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by partners.
- Provide excellent client service-maintaining client
relationships by serving as a liason for the client, promptly
troubleshooting and resolving client issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3+ years Public Accounting experience, including management of
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting, Business
Administration, Finance or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and
- Ability to work effectively with staff members, clients, and
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces
change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity, and
allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage
creativity, enthusiasm and personal development. We offer a
comprehensive compensation and benefits package, to include health,
dental, life, vacation and sick time, paid holidays, and 401k
retirement savings program. To apply, please send your cover
letter, resume, and salary history and expectations.
Keywords: Regier Carr & Monroe, L.L.P., Tucson , Audit Supervisor/Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!