Company: PCL Construction
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Administrative Assistant - Tucson, Arizona (Job Number:
542914)The future you want is within reach.At PCL, we build the
places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process.
We're a community of builders committed to building better
communities. That's why we're always looking ahead, and not just to
the next project or what's next in our industry.We're also looking
at what's next for you and we can help you build a career you're
proud of.We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for
one of our Civil District projects in Tucson, AZ.As a Project
Administrative Assistant for our Civil District, you will
contribute to our team by:
- Acting as first point of contact to greet
visitors/clients/subcontractors and direct accordingly
- Managing multiple local project offices that include duties
such as route and screen incoming calls, maintain office supplies,
and manage incoming and outgoing mail to include UPS, Fed-ex,
- Tracking and entering hourly employee time and generate weekly
- Assisting with accounts payable and the accounting team as
- Assisting project teams with subcontracts, contracts and
insurance issues and correspondence.
- Assisting with compliance for Certified Payroll.
- Tracking contract and invoice progress and follow up with
contractors and companies as needed.
- Working with Superintendents on hourly/craft job application
process utilizing internal database.
- Assisting with new hire orientations, onboarding and support
the Health and Safety Supervisor as applicable.
- Ensuring compliance with jurisdictional regulations and
requirements (pre-qualification, lien legislation, EEO, labor
relations). Maintain mandated postings and track training as
- Coordinating details for meetings (catering, teleconference,
agendas) and organize celebrations, events and gatherings.
- Developing and maintaining a well-organized e-filing system
that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of
- Maintaining databases, meeting room calendars, contact lists,
document files and tracking spreadsheets.
- Assembling reports and manuals as needed
- Liaison between field employees and office staff.
- Ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Other duties as required.What you will bring to the role:
- 1+ years' experience in an administrative role. A/E/C industry
experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail is expected.
- Administrative experience in a construction office environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- Ability to be organized, prioritize, multi-task and take
- Work safely at all times and promote safety to others around
- Must comply with drug and alcohol abuse policy.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.Additional
Information:This is an hourly position with a rangePCL is an
innovative, safety-oriented company comprised of people who find
passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work
everyday. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are
essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of
vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently
ranked among the best companies to work for because we are
committed to supporting and developing our teams.The PCL Companies
celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to an inclusive environment for all
employees and applicants an will make all employment-related
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or
veteran status.Should you require an accommodation during the
application process, please contact us at email@example.com with the
position and location you are interested in.Together, we can build
success and a better future. Let's get started!Company: PCL
Construction, Inc.Job Posting: Nov 08, 2021Closing Date: Feb 06,
2022Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Tucson
Keywords: PCL Construction, Tucson , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!