Administrative Assistant - Full Time
Company: Intuition Wellness Center, PLLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Intuition Wellness Center is a Tucson-based integrated health
and wellness center. Our team of experts adores children! While our
specialty is in pediatrics, we also believe that "it takes a
village" and that's why we're also committed to serving parents and
caregivers. By offering coordinated care, our small (but mighty!)
multidisciplinary team of health and wellness professionals
collaborates to support children and their families in achieving
optimal physical and emotional health. Services include counseling,
pediatric occupational therapy, naturopathic family medicine,
psychological testing, wellness programs and parent
support.Intuition Wellness Center's team members are positive and
creative individuals with high personal integrity, high standards
of practice and work ethic. The team values approaches that are
collaborative, culturally-sensitive, strength-based,
trauma-informed and individualized. Team members are committed to
their own continual professional development and self-improvement,
as well as to elevating the fields of psychology and pediatrics and
Intuition Wellness Center's community.Now seeking a full-time
administrative assistant with special interest in serving
children.We are a family-friendly practice that supports the
wellbeing of its team members and offers an attractive benefit
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company-sponsored retirement account (SIMPLE IRA) with a 3%
- Life insurance policy
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Paid team activities, including play dates and service daysJOB
TITLE: Administrative Assistant; full-time at 40 hours per week;
reports to Practice Administrator.COMPENSATION: $14 - $15 hourly,
depending upon experience.NATURE OF WORK: The Administrative
Assistant is responsible for a variety of tasks including front
desk reception, answering incoming calls and emails, screening
potential clients for services, and assisting clinical team members
with day-to-day administrative needs.PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
- Greet clients as they enter/exit the center.
- Respond to telephone calls and emails, take messages and direct
messages to the appropriate team member as needed.
- Schedule client appointments per clinician preference.
- Collect client payment and input into electronic chart.
- Create client payment invoices and follow-up when
- Update client contact information, scan and upload client
documents/medical records into electronic chart.
- Make copies and prepare materials needed (e.g., work book or
homework for clients).
- Obtain documentation as requested by clinicians (from schools
- Email/fax notifications and documents to PCP and/or other
- Maintain tidiness of reception area.
- Facility opening/closing tasks.
- Redirect clients to activities to maintain a safe, calm and
- Perform other duties of a similar nature or level as requested
by supervisor, including:
- Conduct medical supplement monthly inventory.
- Determine patient eligibility for services and provide general
instructions to clients.
- Cross train in billing and insurance tasks.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and telephone
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and
in writing. Bilingual in English/Spanish (preferred).
- General office administrative and clerical skills to perform
receptionist duties and answer telephones and send faxes.
- Proficient with Mac software such as pages and numbers.
- Fully qualified typist with a minimum of 50 WPM.
- Able to learn and follow HIPAA confidentiality
- Organizational skills; ability to work simultaneously on
- Experience working with children, teens, young adults and
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent certificate.
- One year experience in administrative support, confidential
information handling, and customer service.
- Completion of an Administrative Assistant or Medical Clerk
- Electronic chart input.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary healthcare setting
and working knowledge of behavioral health and medical terminology
(preferred).APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: In order to be considered for
the position, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
- ResumeLearn more about Intuition Wellness Center by visiting
www.intuitionwellness.com.Job Type: Full-timePay: $14.00 - $15.00
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:Intuition Wellness
Center requires a mask be work upon entry by ages three and up.
Safety measures include physical distancing, handwashing and
regular sanitization of the center, among other. Some
administrative work can be performed remotely.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19Work Location: One location
Keywords: Intuition Wellness Center, PLLC, Tucson , Administrative Assistant - Full Time, Administration, Clerical , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!