Company: DLH Corp
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Seeking a personable and detail-oriented Administrative
Assistant that enjoys helping people. The Administrative Assistant
will support corporate HR and field office facility operations to
ensure client and employee satisfaction during the hours of 12:00
noon to 8:00pm. This position will be in a production warehouse
environment supporting operations
employees.Responsibilities:Administrative Assistant duties will
- Assist by receiving, approving/denying and processing employee
vacation and/or sick time requests according to company
- Assist with the administration support, paperwork and training
for new employees.
- Process paperwork for employee termination.
- Professionally answer phones and conduct other day to day
office administration as needed.
- Update attendance controller daily.
- Prepare necessary warnings and counseling for attendance
violations in accordance with policy.
- Assist Facility Manager with employee relations matters.
- Assist Human Resources by ensuring preparation of necessary
paperwork and files for FMLA, Workers Compensation, EEOC, HIPPA,
OSHA, AAP, and Joint Commission in accordance with DLH policies and
- Process daily hours and payroll reviews meeting Accounting
Departments required submission times.
- Assist Facility Manager with daily, weekly and quarterly
- Assist Facility Manager and Human Resources with Incentive and
perfect attendance awards
- Prepare weekly applicant flow log for Human Resources
- Other duties as directed.Qualifications:To be considered for
this position, Administrative Assistant candidates must have:
- Associates Degree or higher. 2-3 years clerical/administrative
experience, preferably in a Human Resources Department.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced,
time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple
- The ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- A high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact
and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel as well as
- Ability to use the following office equipment: fax machine,
scanner, personal computer, telephone, copier and printer.
- Experience with Kronos time keeping systems a plus
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: DLH Corp, Tucson , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!