Office Services Associate
Company: C&W Services
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Office Services Associate - Job Summary:As an Office Associate you will serve as a key resource for internal and external clients in a corporate office, and will perform a combination of the following tasks, based on specific location requirements:providing some reception support; ensuring conference/meeting rooms are set up, audio-visual equipment functioning and catering needs for meetings are met; mail, copy, print, records keeping, postand purchasing support; responding to facilities related issues (e.g. lighting, HVAC, furniture repairs, fire extinguishers replacement, ice machine repairs, etc.); miscellaneous other duties. You are expected to work as a team player in achieving practice objectives and meeting defined service level targets. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Facilities Support:
- Help maintain the overall cleanliness and order/organization of the office space
- Maintain established vendor relationships to ensure a productive office environment
- Liaise with building management regarding common area services and maintenance.
- Respond to facilities related issues (e.g. lighting, HVAC, furniture repairs, fire extinguishers replacement, ice machine, etc.).
- Support maintenance of up-to-date floor plans and associated documentation
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained
- Oversee kitchen amenities (i.e. restock of coffee)
- Support Corporate Real Estate activities as necessary
- Maintain daily logs and stat information for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Support health and safety initiatives
- Support business continuity and contingency planning
- Order, deliver, and set up food orders for all firm personnel and clients upon request.
- Set-up and maintain conference room. Reception:
- Perform all duties related to the reception/switchboard including call and visitor handling.
- Meet, greet and announce visitors in a professional manner.
- Ensure visitors are identified in accordance with security procedures. Handle visitor office space requests as required
- Conference/Meeting Room Setup and Catering:
- Proactively ensure that excellent housekeeping standards are maintained in conference/meeting rooms
- Organize catered meals and provision of special equipment, as required
- Communicate and liaise regularly with colleagues booking conference rooms to verify requirements and expedite changes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with caterers and local vendors Mail / Print, Post and Purchasing Support:
- Manage post and courier services to ensure timely collection and delivery
- Oversee stationery supplies and stock levels. Place orders for stationery and general office supplies, and maintain proper records.
- Assist with checking and coding of vendor invoices, as required, and monitoring of vendor performance, escalating questions/concerns to the Facilities Services Manager
- Printer equipment support
- Assist with production of client and training materials
- Delivery and pick up of mail, copy projects, and faxes throughout floors to and from Office Services.
- Help keep inventory of all supplies in mail areas. This includes UPS shipping supplies, Eastern Connection supplies, boxes, etc.
- Assist and advise end users of mail and shipping procedures (i.e. bulk mailings, international shipping, etc.). JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1-2 years' experience in a professional office or corporate environment providing general Facility Services support
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal professionally with clients, vendors and associates on the phone and in person
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to adapt to different people, situations and changing priorities with grace and flexibility as well as demonstrating an appropriate sense of urgency
- Reliable and punctual
- Copier/fax/FedEx/postage machine knowledge
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and in writing in business standard English and in local language as appropriate
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of AV equipment and limited technology in a meeting environment
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Valid driver's license About C&W ServicesA leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operatingexpenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We'rebuilding the best team in the industry - our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you're joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sistercompany Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world's largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple - talented people. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: C&W Services, Tucson , Office Services Associate, Administration, Clerical , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!