Marketing Technology Specialist
Company: NOVA-- Home Loans
Posted on: April 10, 2021
NOVA Home Loans is hiring a Marketing Technology Specialist!
The Marketing Technology Specialist is responsible for the overall
support and maintenance of technology used by Marketing. This
position will be responsible for managing customer data, customer
support, marketing, business processes and other applications in
relation to NOVA's website, CRM and other marketing technology
software. This position will be responsible for collaborating with
a diverse group of stakeholders across the Marketing and Business
Development departments, as well as other key business stakeholders
Who We Are:NOVA Home Loans has served the needs of homeowners and
home buyers since 1980. We believe in the American dream of home
ownership, and we are committed to providing an efficient and
friendly home loan experience to each of our clients. We deliver
home-grown customer service that goes above and beyond what an
ordinary mortgage lender can provide. NOVA Home Loans is committed
to offering a program that meets our employees' needs for health
and wellness, peace of mind, financial security, and provides a
comprehensive benefits package to full time employees. Essential
- Responsible for maintaining users in various marketing
- Provide strategic, tactical, and operational support to
managers, customers, and stakeholders in relation to marketing
technology that will be delivered across a range of platforms.
- Provide project guidance, campaign support, advice, and reports
to stakeholders using up-to-date knowledge and experience in the
technologies used to support various marketing platforms.
- Communicates with various vendors about product enhancements,
fixes and other communications needed from leadership.
- Responsible for CRM-related tasks including but not limited to
user maintenance, email building and campaign deployment.
- Performs accuracy testing, audits users and data, and system
functionality in various marketing technology platforms.
- Implement and contribute to projects and project
- Maintain compliance and policy reviews pertinent to marketing
- Report improper system usage to marketing Management team.
- Acts as central point of contact for all change requests and
system alterations and enhancements.
- Acts as the liaison between NOVA and the marketing technology
vendors contracted with NOVA to problem solve, develop solutions to
issues, and resolve.
- Creates and updates training manuals, policies and
- Responsible for creating and delivering training including but
not limited to documentation, presentations, policies and
strategies to further support stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Strong project management, data management and training and
- Strong computer skills in combination with marketing technology
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large queue of tasks and
- Knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
- Strong attention to detail in all areas of responsibility.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills,
including high level of grammar and spelling accuracy.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and poise.
- Ability to work both within a team environment and
- Ability to set, maintain and meet demanding timelines.
- Ability to function under pressure in a high volume constantly
- Strong customer service orientation, including follow up and
follow through with customers.
- Preferred ability of working with SQL and Power BI.Minimum
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum one (1) to two (2) years of experience working with
marketing technology platforms such as CRM and/or CMS.
- Minimum two (2) years of marketing and/or technical experience;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associates degree in IT or related field preferred, not
required. Supervisory Responsibilities:This position does not have
any supervisory responsibilities. Working Conditions and Physical
Requirements:--- The working conditions are inside an office and
not usually exposed to the elements.--- The noise level is low to
moderate.--- This position is regularly required to sit and work in
front of a computer. Benefits Offered:NOVA benefits to full time
employees include Employee Discount, Paid Time Off,
Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance, 401(k) with an
employer match, Health Savings Account with employer contribution,
and an Employee Assistance Program. NOVA Home Loans is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics
protected by law. NOVA Home Loans is a background screening, credit
check and E-Verify workplace.
Keywords: NOVA-- Home Loans, Tucson , Marketing Technology Specialist, Advertising , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!