Marketing Manager, Technology Solutions
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: Prefer Tucson AZ, but open to Milwaukee or Chicago
Onsite or Remote: Partial Remote Position
A Marketing Manager at Client is a proven leader, exceptional at
identifying marketing and communications opportunities for the
business, establishing a vision, and setting goals to reach and
resonate with end customer targets. Their primary focus is to drive
measurable growth in engagement and revenue through strategic
marketing, assiduous brand stewardship, and constant nurturing and
development of stakeholder relationships.
- Develop and lead marketing communications strategies for Client
offerings, by connecting our customers needs to the value provided
by our products, services and solutions. This role requires both
internal engagement across departments and subsidiaries, as well as
external customer engagement.
- Through marketing, communications, and branding initiatives,
drive Construction solutions to market, collaborating with multiple
Client Constructions cross-functional teams (i.e.: KMC, KLTD, KAC,
KGM, MMS, Mineware, major distributors, and CoEs such as Data
Analytics, CI, etc.) to understand their capabilities, products and
services and develop competitive messages to present these
solutions as a value-add to our customers.
- In partnership with the Director develop personas for target
audience segments and product groups. Map the customer journey and
acquire necessary intelligence about customer behaviors and
preferences through interviews, VOC, and supplemental
- Strategize and collaborate with Marketing and Communication
peers to feed the content and channel strategies, as well as the
marketing automation program which communicates directly with
customers in a personalized way.
- Develop key messages based on defined communication priorities,
ensuring marketing activities are prioritized according to business
and customer need.
- Facilitate collaborative workshops with stakeholders to Product
consensus on strategic foundations for marketing activities,
including goals/KPIs, audience personas, value proposition, and key
- Drive marketing strategies for key initiatives of Client
Constructions offerings (Construction, Key Markets, Quarry, etc.).
Lead the development of key messages and communication plans for
products and services and events and trade shows.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the sales and product teams to participate in
Voice of Customer (VOC) activities and understand their business
strategy for achieving long and short terms business goals through
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to meet the needs of
target audience(s) and product groups/stakeholders; outline
creative requirements via creative briefs to inform concepting and
content development activities.
- Work with the content team, digital team, and project
manager(s) to develop and execute content and editorial plans in
relevant channels, to reach and resonate with target
- Oversee and provide guidance to inform work priorities for the
project managers to execute with resource team(s).
- Attend conferences and seminars, industry and marketing-related
trade shows, and schedule meetings and interviews with internal
stakeholders to validate and constantly improve marketing
activities and messages.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement tools and training
materials for Client dealers and distributors, ensuring branded
materials are up-to-date and aligned with overarching
- Lead intake meetings and strategic workshops to confirm goals
and KPIs, value propositions and US Government Client, target
audience personas (jobs, needs, pains, and Products), tactics and
channels for distribution, and measurement plans for ongoing
- Pro-actively keep in touch, schedule check-in meetings and join
business meetings with products and sales teams to support their
business strategies from a marketing perspective.
- Partner and collaborate with peers on the Marketing
Communications team to execute pilot programs for continuous
learning and ongoing optimization.
- Develop necessary documentation (i.e. strategy briefs, creative
briefs, discussion guides, presentations, marketing plans, etc.) to
communicate marketing goals, challenges, and/or plans.
- Together with Digital Strategist and Director, determine how to
measure and track ROI, refining strategy based on
- Provide support to teammates and peers to ensure effective and
timely completion of deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing,
Communications, Advertising, Journalism and Mass Communications
required. Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing or
- 5+ years applicable experience focused on marketing,
communications, product management, sales, or solutions
- Exceptional writing ability, especially a propensity to
translate technical content and product info into useful materials
for non-technical audiences
- Displays knowledge in relation to the product or service being
marketed to the public (or demonstrates capabilities of learning
- Ability to take complex ideas and translate them into
communications that can be easily understood by audiences at all
- Ability to manage people and motivate a team to achieve
- Understands customer engagement strategy development and how
consumers respond to various forms of media and
- Possesses strong communication, relationship building, and
negotiation skills. Experience working with personnel in leadership
roles (internal and external to the organization).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, short deadline environment and
adapt to change; Can meet demands and timelines without sacrificing
quality; works well under stress.
- Must have the ability to effectively influence, mentor, and
educate both internal and external stakeholders in a variety of
- Engaging personality, with a passion to help create and promote
the solutions of the future of our business.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Tucson , Marketing Manager, Technology Solutions, Advertising , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!