BNS Marketing Intern
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Log back in!
BNS MARKETING INTERN
Job Locations US-AZ-Tucson
Posted Date 2 months ago(12/20/2018 4:09 PM)
# of Openings
Intern Part Time
As one of the world s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Web & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting Bruker Nano Surfaces Marketing Team, focusing specifically on digital communications to help build awareness about BNS and drive lead generation. Position is in the Tucson, AZ office.
The role is responsible for supporting web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management. The intern will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
* Work with Web administrator to manage BNS web properties (website and blog). Assist with website copyediting, proofreading, translations and regular updates
* Support and help optimize SEO/SEM program, including competitive research and maintenance of campaigns
* Attend meetings with global BNS business units to support marketing initiatives
* Contribute to social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) and editorial calendars as needed to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
* Run analytics reports for marketing and product teams (Google Analytics, marketing automation metrics)
* Keep up-to-date and informed on new digital marketing trends
* Must be able to work in the Tucson AZ office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
* Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Familiar with Web writing best practices
* Working knowledge of MS Office required
* Basic knowledge of HTML and minor photo editing a plus
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
* Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media content management and measurement tools Training provided, but general knowledge of concepts and best practices preferred
* Currently enrolled student in liberal arts, marketing, business, IT or science field with strong interest in B2B digital marketing.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Tucson , BNS Marketing Intern, Advertising , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!