Math Teacher 2022-2023
Company: Eastpointe High School Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
High School Math Teacher - Tucson - 2022/2023 Eastpointe High
School is hiring a Math Teacher with outstanding instructional,
mentorship, leadership, classroom management, assessment, and
listening skills for the 2022-2023 School Year. The Math Teacher is
an integral role at Eastpointe High School and must be able to
effectively and efficiently instruct in a blended instructional
environment. EHS is open to in-person learning and has been
maintaining a clean and safe learning environment. To ensure
success, the Math Teacher must have experience teaching in an
alternative school environment, have strong classroom management
skills, be proficient in implementing lesson plans, classroom
programs, curriculum, differentiating instruction, and classroom
activities in a manner that promotes the educational development of
each student. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a culture that promotes the ongoing improvement of
learning experience for students.
- Provide for a safe learning environment.
- each Algebra 1, Geometry and Algebra 2 courses.
- Collaborate with other teachers to further develop
- Required to follow policies; stay abreast of
- Lead and assist in the development of students' personal
- Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications
- Valid Arizona State Teacher Certificate (preferred).
- Two (2) successful years of teaching experience.
- Prior experience as Math Teacher.
- Experience using Edgenuity.
- Ability to create effective lesson plans.
- Ability to foster growth, creativity, and flexibility using a
variety of techniques.
- Demonstrate successful experience in shared decision making,
and program development. - Knowledge and demonstrative skills in
the use of technology for teaching and learning. - Knowledge about
laws, rules and regulations governing the operation of charter
schools. - Knowledge of innovations in education; alternative
instructional strategies, alternative assessment methods; blended
instructional support; in-class support for special needs students,
instruction based on student performance and decision making, peer
tutoring, cooperative learning. - Ability to react in emergency
Keywords: Eastpointe High School Inc, Tucson , Math Teacher 2022-2023, Education / Teaching , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!