Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Provide Technical support and assistance to manufacturing and
maintenance team members, production supervisors and production
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reductions, quality
improvements, and improved efficiency.
- Work with manufacturing team to establish sequence of
operations used in manufacturing processes.
- Develop equipment specifications based on current and new
product development, including Poka-yoke.
- Collaboration with vendors for development of production
- Implementation and maintenance of Safety requirements for
equipment and processes throughout the plant.
- Development of process layout for improved production
efficiency, quality and throughput.
- Line balancing to increase Capacity / Productivity, elimination
of process waste.
- Apply Continues Improvement trough lean Manufacturing-Six
-Sigma technics to enhance Manufacturing process, quality,
delivery, cost, efficiency.
- Develop work instructions ODS for production process.
- Work closely with maintenance to achieve projects, reduce
downtime, and improve quality and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manufacturing Engineering
- Creating equipment specifications for Capital Projects.
- Capital project planning, controlling and implementation
- Budgeting and cost reduction initiatives
- Work closely with Product Engineering team in the development
of new product implementation
- Self starter highly motivated
- Strong interaction with production department to ensure
- Redesign and rebuild of current manufacturing equipment
- BS in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- 3-5 years engineering experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
- Proficiency in AutoCAD software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Six-sigma experience a plus
- CNC programming experience a plus
- Sheet metal experience a plus Language Skills
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures,
- or governmental regulations. The ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
general public. Computer Skills To perform this job successfully,
an individual should have knowledge of computer sales software;
Outlook Internet software; Pricing software; Microsoft Programs,
such as Excel Spreadsheets and Word Processing software. Nesco
Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource,
LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Tucson , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!