Field Service Technician (AIMS)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company
with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our
world more productive every day by providing high-quality
solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers
more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace,
chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare,
manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used
in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to
high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing,
hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers
state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer
expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and
services, please visit www.linde.com .
AIMS Technician location: TUCSON, ARIZONA
- Safety accountability, including program execution, training,
- Compliance with reliability, quality assurance, environmental,
and governmental programs.
- Develop detailed technical knowledge of specialty
- Build, modify, test, troubleshoot or repairing of
- Exercise a significant amount of judgment and independent
action, seeking advice from technical experts
- Under minimal supervision , works on task s that are complex in
- Receive work location & instructions electronically, Mobilize
DOT truck & trailer to job site
- Work with contractors, consultants and owners on-site
- Determine construction material of fuel system to apply
appropriate testing method
- Apply testing procedures using tracers and analytical
- Accurate interpretation of data is essential
- Inoculating the fuel system, collecting test samples and
analyzing them for the presences of the inoculates
- Electronically document and communicate all on-site
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and vehicles
- Maintain professional, orderly and clean work site
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of Standard Operating
Procedures and Safety policies
This position requires extensive outside work, lifting up to 50lbs,
climbing, bending, and/or after-hours (on-call) work. The nature of
this job requires more than 85% travel and considerable overtime
while on a project.
- 5 + years of Operations Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Technical Degree preferred.
- Clean driving and background record
- Prefer candidates to be in the Tucson, AZ area
- Must live within a 20-mile radius of a major airport
- Drug testing program required
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all
employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages
growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice
for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn
more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including
paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life
insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however,
only those applicants who are being considered for an interview
will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason
prohibited by applicable law .
Keywords: Linde, Tucson , Field Service Technician (AIMS), Engineering , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!