Minimum $10k Sign-On Bonus - RF Mechanical Engineer II - Tucson, AZ
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About Us: At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the
opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a
broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set,
an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a
more diverse team of colleagues and customers.Job Summary: The RF
Products Department is seeking talented engineers with the skills
and passion to develop complex Radio Frequency (RF) systems,
subsystems and components, including antennas, RF circuit cards,
and RF test-equipment. A successful candidate is one who functions
in a multi-disciplined team, properly applies engineering tools and
processes, and is a self-motivated problem solver with a positive
attitude and willingness to learn. This is an entry-level
Mechanical Engineer position for an individual with educational
experience and professional interest in the application of
technical mechanical standards, principles, concepts, and
techniques. Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Collaborating in a multi-discipline team setting to solve
complex engineering problems
- Creating 3D CAD models and engineering drawings for RF products
- Developing prototype hardware designs and coordinating
- Performing hands on integration and test support for prototype
- Holding design and drawing reviews with peers and subject
matter experts Qualifications You Must Have:
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Coursework, project, internship, or professional experience in
one or more of the following areas: manufacturing and design,
thermodynamics and heat transfer, vibrations, materials,
mechatronics, and/or statics.
- Experience with 3D CAD design (preferably Creo
- This position requires 12 months or less of relevant
professional work experience (excluding internships). The ability
to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start
date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are
eligible for a security clearanceQualifications We Value:
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation
standard. 3.0 cumulative GPA desired.
- Experience in antenna and/or electronics packaging.
- Experience with harness and interconnect design.
- Experience creating engineering drawings.
- Experience fabricating prototype designs.
- Familiarity with the application of Geometric Dimensioning &
- Experience working collaboratively in a multi-discipline
- Experience performing tolerance analysis.
- Self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude and
willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with coworkers from
diverse communities and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a
diversity of work and conflict resolution styles. What We Offer :
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an
experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package
that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care. Additional Details: Please upload a copy
of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to
this requisition. Include your cumulative GPA and projected
graduation date on your resume. This position requires the
eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not
be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial
Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of
Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process.
More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US
Department of State government website here: This position is
located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring and
laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a
metropolitan region and recognized as one of America's 10 Best
Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran
Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with
some of nature's best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue
skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson's
fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors
year-round.Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Tucson , Minimum $10k Sign-On Bonus - RF Mechanical Engineer II - Tucson, AZ, Engineering , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!