Minimum $10k Sign-On Bonus Electrical Engineer - Analog/Power Design
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: November 24, 2022
This position is eligible for a minimum of $10k Sign-On Bonus
Sign-On Bonus is not permitted for internal candidates About Us:At
Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new
things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end
solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of
disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of
colleagues and customers.Job Summary:Raytheon's Low Voltage Power
Products (LVPP) Team is looking for junior to mid-level engineers
who have power electronics knowledge to help design robust power
systems.The Low Voltage Power Products Department is responsible
for the development, from concept to integration, of Telemetry and
Flight Termination products; power systems from all up round to the
lowest level power regulation; servo electronics supporting all
mechanical motion in our products and low noise mixed signal
electronics that provides the analog to digital interface to our
front end sensors. Each of these products generally operate in
lower power and voltage ranges less than 10kW and 1000V.We value
diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your
qualification could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers
come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If
you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love
to hear from you.Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Design, analyze, simulate, test, and document power conversion
(and related analog) circuitry. This circuitry will dominantly
involve non-isolated and isolated switch mode power converters and
linear converters. Main emphasis is on board-mounted power end use
- Assist in architecting at the circuit card level.
- Help to see circuit card development through its design phases,
from requirements definition through initial integration
- Drive to meet schedule concerns. Define schedules for circuit
- Guide ECAD drafters through layout and routing activities, with
moderate support from senior engineers. Assist in layer stackup
- Function as an individual contributor. Understand the role of a
small team lead.
- Engage in personal technical growth.
- Clearly present your work product to functional and program
leadership. Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
(STEM) and 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Design, analysis, test, and simulation experience with one or
more of the following non-isolated converter topologies: buck,
- Experience using tools such as MATLAB, MathCAD, Mathematica, or
other similar tools.
- Experience with analog electronics design, including at least
one of the following: FETs/BJTs, op-amp, high/low/band pass
filters, clock/data termination, and comparator circuits.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for
a security clearance. Qualifications We Value:
- An advanced degree in Electrical Engineering
- A self-starter, a quick learner, be able to function in a
dynamic environment, and have good time management skills. Should
have an appreciation for how successful teams are structured.
- Experience communicating and documenting technical topics at
the small team level.
- Experience in any one of the following:
- Digital power electronics design, analysis, simulation, and
test. Includes familiarity with embedded systems architecture and
firmware development for digitally controlled power supplies.
Conceptual familiarity with wide bandgap devices (SiC, GaN) in
power electronics designs.
- Wide bandgap devices (SiC, GaN) in power electronics
designs.Conceptual familiarity with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner,
- Circuit simulator SIMPLIS, and/or system simulator SABER.
- Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, and/or Hyperlynx.
- Acting as a liaison between program and functional management
in a cross-matrixed organization.
- Military specifications.
- Design considerations for voltages > 400V and/or power >
- Three-phase power systems, power factor control, and
- Motor control development.
- Program management tools such as Earned Value.
- Proposal development. What We Offer:Whether you're just
starting out on your career journey or are an experienced
professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes
above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care.Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only
employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to
receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and
RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met ( see
guidelines ) to receive the Referral Awarding.Raytheon Technologies
is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other
federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Tucson , Minimum $10k Sign-On Bonus Electrical Engineer - Analog/Power Design, Engineering , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!