Minimum $10K Sign-On Bonus Electrical Engineer II - Analog/Power Design (Hybrid)
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Date Posted:2023-01-17-08:00Country:United States of
AmericaLocation:AZ852: RMS AP Bldg M East Hermans Road Building
M02, Tucson, AZ, 85756 USAPosition Role Type:Hybrid This position
is eligible for a minimum of $10K Sign-On Bonus Sign-On Bonus is
not permitted for internal candidates About Us:At Raytheon Missiles
& Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a
bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer
technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a
growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and
customers.Job Summary:Raytheon's Effector Power (EP) Team is
looking for junior to mid-level engineers who have power
electronics knowledge to help design robust power systems.The
Effector Power Department is responsible for the development, from
concept to integration, of Telemetry and Flight Termination
products; power systems from all up round to the lowest level power
regulation; servo electronics supporting all mechanical motion in
our products and low noise mixed signal electronics that provides
the analog to digital interface to our front-end sensors. Each of
these products generally operate in lower power and voltage ranges
less than 10kW and 1000V.We value diverse skills and experience, so
don't hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value to
our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so
do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could
accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.Responsibilities to
- Design, analyze, simulate, test, and document power conversion
(and related analog) circuitry. This circuitry will dominantly
involve non-isolated and isolated switch mode power converters and
linear converters. Main emphasis is on board-mounted power end use
- Assist in architecting at the circuit card level.
- Help to see circuit card development through its design phases,
from requirements definition through initial integration
- Drive to meet schedule concerns. Define schedules for circuit
- Guide ECAD drafters through layout and routing activities, with
moderate support from senior engineers. Assist in layer stackup
- Function as an individual contributor. Understand the role of a
small team lead.
- Engage in personal technical growth.
- Clearly present your work product to functional and program
leadership. Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
(STEM) and2 years of prior relevant experience
- Design, analysis, test, and simulation experience with one or
more of the following non-isolated converter topologies: buck,
- Experience using tools such as MATLAB, MathCAD, Mathematica, or
other similar tools.
- Experience with analog electronics design, including at least
one of the following: FETs/BJTs, op-amp, high/low/band pass
filters, clock/data termination, and comparator circuits.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for
a security clearance. Qualifications We Value:
- An advanced degree in Electrical Engineering
- A self-starter, a quick learner, be able to function in a
dynamic environment, and have good time management skills. Should
have an appreciation for how successful teams are structured.
- Experience communicating and documenting technical topics at
the small team level.
- Experience in any one of the following:
- Digital power electronics design, analysis, simulation, and
test. Includes familiarity with embedded systems architecture and
firmware development for digitally controlled power supplies.
Conceptual familiarity with wide bandgap devices (SiC, GaN) in
power electronics designs.
- Wide bandgap devices (SiC, GaN) in power electronics
designs.Conceptual familiarity with Mentor Graphics DxDesigner,
- Circuit simulator SIMPLIS, and/or system simulator SABER.
- Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, and/or Hyperlynx.
- Acting as a liaison between program and functional management
in a cross-matrixed organization.
- Military specifications.
- Design considerations for voltages > 400V and/or power >
- Three-phase power systems, power factor control, and
- Motor control development.
- Program management tools such as Earned Value.
- Proposal development. What We Offer:Whether you're just
starting out on your career journey or are an experienced
professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes
above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care. Location Information: This position is
located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring and
laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a
metropolitan region and recognized as one of America's 10 Best
Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran
Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with
some of nature's best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue
skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson's
fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently
within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral
Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL
eligibility requirements must be met ( see guidelines ) to receive
the Referral Awarding. Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Tucson , Minimum $10K Sign-On Bonus Electrical Engineer II - Analog/Power Design (Hybrid), Engineering , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!