Company: Alpha Dynamics LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
This position provides technical support to the Maintenance Department. The Mechanical Engineer III will manage specific projects as needed and directed as well as provide support for continual improvement in statistical process control, structural analysis, safety, manpower issues and other situations as they may arise.
- Development, design, and engineering of specifications and scopes of work to complete different size projects, including management and execution. Ensure delivery on time and within budget.
- Assist in the development of departmental projects, management, and recommendations.
- Supervise internal entities and contractors based on scope of work.
- Lead Mechanical Engineers I and II on projects as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Assist Mechanical Engineers I and II on completing routine reports, maintenance analysis and optimization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and/or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.) in its most difficult phases, and also deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Customer quality visits and related team involvement.
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change.
- Collaborate with project staff to create a strategic action plan and cost estimates of materials, time, labor, and other resources required to complete the project.
- Review of project proposals and plans, vendor and manufacturer specifications, and conferring with management.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, schedule changes, and recommend actions. Control project cost by approving expenditures.
- Development of all Request for Proposals (RFP) and Quotation (RFQ) documents and review of contracts. Selection and evaluation of vendors and quotations.
1. Responsible for executing, supporting, and enforcing the Company's Environmental, Health and Safety program as required by OIS policy, directives, and principles.
Keywords: Alpha Dynamics LLC, Tucson , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Sahuarita, Arizona
here to apply!