Posted on: November 10, 2018
A Mechanical Engineer job in Tucson, AZ is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing in alignment to expectations of a Responsible Engineering Authority (REA) across development and production phases. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor---s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
- Support multiple programs across the product life cycle including concept development, critical design, integration, qualification, and production support as a Responsible Engineering Authority (REA).
- Work as an individual contributor, seize opportunities to lead project teams focused on product enhancements.
- Take initiative, strong mechanical fundamentals, talent, collaborate amongst a broad network, deliver data driven work products, and achieve results through behaviors encompassing influential leadership, respect, and diversity.
- Perform in alignment to expectations of a Responsible Engineering Authority (REA) across development and production phases. Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years professional experience in engineering relative to mechanical design and / or production support role as a degreed Mechanical or Aerospace Engineer.
- Expertise in mechanical sub-systems design and packaging, materials, tolerance application, thermal, structural analysis, energetic principals, control systems, interconnect, airframe, large assembly development, and / or design for producibility.
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures across a product---s life cycle including Engineering Change Boards, Process Control Boards, Gate Reviews, Design Reviews, and Earned Value Management System.
- Proficiency with CAD solid modeling tools and analysis tools.
- Applied experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance.
- Experience on technical investigative teams relative to establishing root cause and recommendations for corrective action including implementation plans.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both verbally and written with an ability to work in or lead teams and holding one-self accountability to delivering technical solutions to schedule commitments and within budget. If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Tucson, AZ, please apply via the ---apply now--- link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services---from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Tucson , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!