Capability Manager - Program Management
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: Fort Huachuca
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Type of Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:Top Secret/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top
Secret/SCISuitability:No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other
Required:SSBI (T5)Job Family:Systems EngineeringJob Description:IT
Capability Manager - SMEThe Operational Engineering Division (OED)
Engineering Process Integrator provides services in support of the
U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will
support the design, development, engineering, integration, and
technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET,
SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of
Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in
applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life
cycle stages. We are looking to hire a full-time IT Capability
Manager to support our IT services contract located at Fort
Huachuca, AZ.Provides technical and operational leadership to
assigned project or tasks.
- Provides technical and operational management of assigned
project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor
- Participates in the development of technical project plans,
proposals, reports, and task order and administrative
- Documents gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within
the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in
support of the assigned capability.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on
- Assists the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout
the lifecycle of the project within cost, schedule and performance
identifying any issues in project meetings.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff
on behalf of the client.
- Understands DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policies, including DoD
Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2
Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology.
- Well-versed in Change management processes
- Telecommunication engineering experience
- Formal engineering process experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a
project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors
and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- Participates in special projects as required Education
- BA/BS or equivalent experience Qualifications/Certifications
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM Level I Certification
- ITIL-- 4 Foundation Certification
- Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
- 10 - 15 years of experience in information technology
fieldScheduled Weekly Hours:40Travel Required:10-25%Telecommuting
Options:Some Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:USA AZ Fort
HuachucaAdditional Work Locations:We are GDIT. The people
supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and
intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the
expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We
transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Tucson , Capability Manager - Program Management, Executive , Fort Huachuca, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!