Company: Pima County Democratic Party
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Executive Director ---Pima County Democratic Party Duties &
Responsibilities: The Pima County Democratic Party (PCDP) invites
applicants for the position of Executive Director. This position
provides high quality and responsive managerial and operational
support for PCDP Headquarters. The successful candidate will report
to the Chair, and provide leadership support to the Chair and
Officers. They will have a strong commitment to the goals of the
Democratic Party, and will have responsibility for planning,
organizing and directing the organization's operations and
programs. Successful candidates must demonstrate a high capacity to
respond to situations in a timely manner with diplomacy and
- Manages and executes plans from the PCDP Chair and Executive
Committee within budgetary authority. Determines appropriate
resources and staffing. Prepares periodic reports utilizing NGP and
- Assists Chair and fundraising committee by developing
fundraising plan. Builds and maintains relationships with donors
and potential donors. Plans and coordinates fundraising
- Manages and directs PCDP Headquarters and staff. Manages
personnel and payroll transactions including on- and off-boarding
new positions through the payroll system. Reviews and approves
hours for payroll. Manages and communicates personnel issues with
the Chair. Establishes staffing levels to support HQ operating
- Manages and implements communication strategy and plans.
Oversees the PCDP web page and communication to membership through
emails and newsletters. Oversees a social media strategy.
- Initiates disbursements within expenditure authority from the
approved annual budget.
- Manages systems access to PCDP Google drive and email, NGP-Van,
ActBlue, and other PCDP systems as appropriate. Ensures data in NGP
is maintained and updated.
- Serves as a liaison to EC, LD Chairs and other Pima County
- Manages and direct logistics for periodic PCDP meetings
including annual meeting.
- Oversees the transition of new PCDP Officers and other
positions. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of directly relevant experience
with 2 years of direct supervisory experience required. Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of directly relevant experience
with 2 years of direct supervisory experience, and 3 years of
experience working for a political campaign or party.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities, respond
positively to unanticipated changes, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including public
speaking skills and media experience.
- Demonstrated writing/editing skills with exceptional attention
to detail and accuracy of information.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion in working with highly
confidential and sensitive matters.
- Fundraising experience in soliciting and securing donor
- Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite skills.
- Experience with databases, NGP/Van, calendar scheduling, mobile
devices, working in a networked environment, and the Internet.
- Understanding of Arizona and Pima County political environment.
Number of Hours Worked per Week: 40 hours Benefits Eligible: Yes
Rate of Pay: $45,000 - $60,000 DOE Documents Needed to Apply:
Resume, Cover Letter, and names and contact information for 3
references Posting Period: 02-11-2021 to 02-24-2021 Open Until
Filled The Pima County Democratic Party values an inclusive and
diverse community. PCDP provides equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or genetic information. To apply:
Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and References to:
Caroline Garcia, Treasurer
Pima County Democratic Party
firstname.lastname@example.org Mailing Address:
PO Box 40211, Tucson, AZ 85717 Street Address:
4639 E. First St., Tucson, AZ 85711 Items for calendar?
email@example.com Website content or problems?
firstname.lastname@example.org on our site are donated by the photographer.
Do not use them without permission. Click to learn more. Paid for
by the Pima County Democratic Party - Bonnie Heidler, Chair -
Caroline Garcia, Treasurer
Keywords: Pima County Democratic Party, Tucson , Executive Director, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!