Lancome - - Counter Manager - PARK MALL
Company: L'Oreal LUXE
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Lanc--me is known for luxurious service, innovative products,
and for the people behind them. The Lanc--me Counter/Business
Manager represents the Lanc--me brand by sharing skills and
knowledge, with a focus on maximizing team effectiveness.Key
- Maintain awareness of existing competitive ranking and daily
knowledge of all sales achievements vs. goal for staff.
- Oversee training and development of staff.
- Mentor and coach beauty advisors on product knowledge,
performance, KPIs, and service behaviors.
- Manage and execute all customer events held at store.
- Review the status of the customer registry and sampling log
with the team
- Maintain frequent communication with Lanc--me Field Sales and
Training Executives and Retailer Department Manager.
- Establish relationships with key retailer departments (personal
shopper, director of special events, visual.)
- Regularly attend Lanc--me-hosted seasonal training seminars
twice a year and/or digital learning modules.
- Oversee all aspects of the Lanc--me business and maximize
- Manage cleaning, re-stocking and moving boxes with
teamTraining, Learning and Development:
- Lanc--me Beauty Advisors are enrolled in a brand-sponsored
comprehensive three-day skincare, makeup and luxury service
training (in-person or online) before starting role.
- High achievers are encouraged to pursue further professional
development programs through Lanc--me's Career Path Program. Areas
of specialty include: makeup artistry, skincare and
- Must have a high school degree and be 18 years or older
- Minimum of 2 years as a manager of a cosmetic retail team or
single store location in a luxury or retail environment
- Two years of clientele development experience in working as or
with professional sales associates
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights,
weekends and/or holidays (dependent on business staffing needs.)
The position is employed by one of our retailer partners on behalf
of the Lanc--me brand.You possess strong written and verbal
communication skillsYou are comfortable performing skin care
services on customers' faces (as necessary and when dictated by
customer and business needs) after being trained on all proper
protocols to do soYou have a flexible work schedule which includes
nights, weekends, and holidaysPhysical Environment: Must be able to
work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a
flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs.
on a regular basisWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take
pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment
practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status,
medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected
status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an
application for a recognized disability under applicable law,
please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com.
Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for
assistance completing the application as a request for
accommodation for a disability. All others will not be
considered.About Lanc--me: Women come to Lanc--me to look more
beautiful and they leave feeling happier. For more than 80 years,
Lanc--me has been joyfully making women all around the world feel
as happy and as beautiful as they truly are. More than expert
results, discover the joie de vivre of true innovation,
inspiration, personalization and French elegance at Lanc--me.
Lanc--me is a proud brand in the L'Oreal Luxe portfolio. As a
division of the world's leading beauty company, L'Or--al Luxe
products are available at department stores, cosmetics stores,
travel retail, but also own-brand boutiques and dedicated
Keywords: L'Oreal LUXE, Tucson , Lancome - - Counter Manager - PARK MALL, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!