Change Management Coordinator (Quality)
Company: TuSimple, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together
we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more
environmentally friendly.This opportunity is located in Tucson,
You can apply to the job with this email
OverviewCome join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!As a
multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are
at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our
breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.While
inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of
autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed
supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are
some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are
leaving behind a historic legacy.TuSimple was founded half a decade
ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together
to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a
foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial
Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global
commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Opportunity OverviewTuSimple's Senior Project Analyst (Change
Coordinator) provides overall technical and program management
support for assigned projects/programs. The Senior Project Analyst
creates and maintains project/program documentation, prepares
short-term look ahead schedules, monitors and analyzes
project/program risk and coordinates project/program activities, as
assigned.Join us and be a part of excellence!
- With basic direction, works with project leads, prepares and
updates detailed project plans, deliverable timelines, KPIs and
- Conducts workload planning, tracking and forecasting. Proposes
streamlines to workflows.
- Evaluates potential project risks and recommends
- Researches, monitors, and analyzes data to provide business
- Effectively collaborates with cross-functional teams and
stakeholders to monitor project KPIs, proactively overcome project
challenges and assist with risk mitigation. Ensures project team
members meet assigned project deliverables and deadlines. Escalates
updates and information as necessary.
- Coordinates, tracks and maintains all project documentation,
including project plans and objectives, deliverables, timelines,
resource plans, communications, and meeting minutes. Updates
documentation, as necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings. Prepares agendas,
presentations and all other necessary meeting materials. Takes
meeting minutes and distributes accordingly.
- Updates and maintains project related pages, dashboards and
other relevant data.
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress
information. Prepares detailed status reports which include: latest
accomplishments, upcoming deliverables, project metrics and risk
- Provides recommendations for improving internal processes and
documents all approved process changes.
- Manages and enhances existing controlled documentation
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing
implementation cost and planning.
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize
processing time and reliable planning.
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board
for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope
control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according
to agreed policy.
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from the
roadmap on operational level.
- Contribute to development of TuSimple quality systems.
- Manages the distribution of documentation to approved groups
(i.e. Sourcing, Service, Production, etc.).
- Assigns new part numbers, creates, and maintains accuracy of
manufacturing business systems Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Proven ability to effectively support several projects or a
full program, simultaneously.
- Ability to read and understand a project and program plans.
Ability to draft a 3 week look-ahead schedule requiring only minor
- Ability to understand project or program documentation, work
with source owners to effectively maintain and update, per agreed
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence for routine
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of
listening and obtaining clarification, adapting approach or method
to best fit the situation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; capable of collaborating with
multiple stakeholders, understanding and interpreting stakeholder
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team;
capable of effectively interacting with technical staff.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple
tasks and support projects of varying complexity concurrently.
- Demonstrated excellence with planning, time-management,
prioritization and successful execution of multiple simultaneous
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced
- Ability to maintain steady professionalism throughout
aggressive deadlines, changing priorities, and evolving operations,
as common to progressive start-up environments.
Experience & Skills Required
- Associate's Degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical
Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of Project Coordination or Project Analyst
- 5+ years of work experience of with at least 2 year's
experience in new product introductions or configuration
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management)
and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation,
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations
and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is
- Personal skills
- Natural leader in providing structure, prioritization and
- Persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and
- Convincing, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, coalition
former, networker, good facilitator
- Create learning situations and give feedback to achieve
effective behavior from a team
- Strong communicator to influence without power
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
- Adapts and adopts change
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks,
special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not
discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of
race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and
promotion practices are performed without regard to the
above-listed items.This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
You can apply to the job with this email address:
University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon
University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth
College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard
University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of
Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern
University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice
University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford
University, Tufts University, University of California - Berkeley,
University of California - Los Angeles, University of
Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland-College Park,
University of Massachusetts-Amherst, University of Michigan-Ann
Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania,
University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin,
University of Washington, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Williams
College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University,
MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo
AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak,
Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving,
Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning,
Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries,
Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat,
Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com,
Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis,
Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital
Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical
Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow,
SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian,
DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone,
Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks,
Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora,
OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine,
iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove,
Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic,
Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks,
ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte,
Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology,
Keywords: TuSimple, Inc., Tucson , Change Management Coordinator (Quality), Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!