Staffing Area Manager Arizona Tucson
Company: Bridging the Gap Nevada LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBridging the Gap is an international recruitment
company looking for Key Individuals within the United States in
order to make their Arizona Operations an overwhelming success.We
are currently seeking a Staffing Area Manager to lead our Tucson
and Surrounding areas team. This role is responsible to help sell
our services to new and existing clients. This role will be a
critical link between our clients and talent. On a daily basis this
role will need to also recruit and interview candidates for our
open position and manage direct reports (Account Supervisors,
Administrative Assistants, Internal Supervisors and Shift Lead
Supervisors). This position reports directly to CEO for their
Area.JOB RESPONSIBILITY: *
- Generate new business through prospecting, cold calling,
scheduling appointments and building relationships
- Create recruiting plans to develop talent pool for future and
- Ensure workforce is complaint and staff that adhere to Wage and
- Manage market operations for P&L, Revenue, Gross Profit and
- Build and develop relationships with clients and partners
through service excellence and operational discipline to continue
to grow the market
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates
- Capability to perform service reviews with accounts including
but not limited to:
- Review of open and filled orders.
- Employee retention.
- Market rate and competitive rate analysis.
- Partnering opportunities with clients to solve staffing
- Productivity of employees at a given client premises.
- Manage and Develop Account Supervisors. Preparing proposals
bids and presentations
- Providing the highest level of customer service through
customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our
- Participating in networking events and organizations
- Good customer service by ensuring a timely and accurate
placements of service employees.
- The administration of bookkeeping, computer input, reporting,
billing etc. associated with operation of office.
- Increasing/Maintaining a Profitable BranchRewards: Competitive
- Equity Shareholding
- Franchise Opportunity
- Incentive Bonus and Commissions
- Benefits after 90 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Company Branded Vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunitiesRequirements: Degree in Business,
HR, Accounting or other related field would be advantages but not
critical. Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
- Minimum of 5 years within the staffing industry leading a
branch or market
- Previous experience in the Arizona area is preferred.
- Previous demonstration of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite, ADP and computer systems
- Ability to travel in territory assigned.Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year before incentives and
- Management: 2 years
- Staffing: 5 years
- Business Development: 2 years
- Recruiting: 2 yearsEducation: High school Location: Tucson, AZ
Language: English SpanishRequired travel
Keywords: Bridging the Gap Nevada LLC, Tucson , Staffing Area Manager Arizona Tucson, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!