Company: Resilient Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you doing what you love? We are!
Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Our purpose
is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create
a resilient world, one person at a time.As an innovative learning
and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this
purpose and our employees are the heart of who we are. We support
healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their
potential through opportunities for continual learning and
growth.If this resonates with you, then read on!About Our
Operations Manager Position:The Operations Manager is responsible
for the planning, leading, directing and developing of front office
and medical assistant staff to ensure excellent customer service
while facilitating efforts in the execution and delivery of
strategic goals related to clinical and facility operations.What an
Operations Manager Does at Resilient Health:
- Collaborate with organizational staff at all levels to ensure
goals and strategies related to clinical and facility operations is
successfully implemented and monitored to maximize efficiency while
meeting company objectives.
- Implement and monitor processes involving clinical and facility
operations to maximize efficiency while meeting company
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement through root cause
analysis, improvement initiatives and the application of lean tools
- Manage front office staff and medical assistants of specified
region to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day
performance of the front office and medical assistant staff to
ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction through operational
changes and/or improvements.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers on report management.
- Coordinate provider and staff schedules and appointments to
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinate staff coverage.
- Provide staff training, as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring facility cleaning, safety and
maintenance.Requirements for This Position:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Health
Administration, or other Healthcare related field.
- Minimum of two years of management experience in healthcare
- Valid driver's license.
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications or ability to obtain within
30 days of hire.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card or ability to obtain within 90
days of hire.
- Three-year Motor Vehicle Record that meets our auto insurance
carrier's coverage requirements.Where You Will Be Working: 442 N.
6th Ave. Tucson, AZ 85705. This position will be required to travel
between our Tucson, Douglas, Parker, Yuma and Casa Grande sites.Our
- Exceptionally generous PTO (3.5 weeks off your first year and
rising in subsequent years)
- 12 paid holidays
- Excellent quarterly incentives
- 403(b) with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary insurance for critical illness, accident and
- Pet insuranceIf all of this sounds like something you were born
to do, then we would love to hear from you!In an effort to support
our participants by setting healthy examples, all Resilient Health
campuses are smoke-free for employees.Resilient Health is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and is dedicated to the principles
of equal employment opportunity. Resilient Health will make
reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with known
disabilities and for employees whose work requirements interfere
with a religious belief.
Keywords: Resilient Health, Tucson , Operations Manager, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!