Company: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The revenue manager is responsible for optimizing revenues
through the transformation of data into information and applying
that information to create actionable intelligence. Provides
concise, detailed analysis of business trends and maintains brand
standards for efficient and accurate reporting.
- Maintains daily reporting templates and with a constant focus on
accuracy and uptime.
- Creates, maintains and improves the daily call stats report and
communicates key intelligence from the report to stakeholders.
- Develops the rate strategy for Miraval Austin and then clearly
articulates that approach to stakeholders within the
- Optimized package rates through analysis, strategic vision and
thoughtful execution with an extreme attention to detail.
- Assists Director of Revenue Management in the creation of custom
reports, acquisition of canned system reports and modification of
data into usable information.
- Assists with month end reporting, including the completion of
reservations incentive calculations.
- Assists in annual budget process, including all resort revenue
and associated guestnights.
- Assists in analyzing and support documentation to assist teams
with financial projections and anticipated returns for proposed
- Provides weekly reporting packets to operations, spa and
programs, delivering intelligence, which will assist colleagues in
optimizing total revenue.
- Works closely with reservation sales, maintaining a relationship
with agents and leaders so that colleagues understand, appreciate
and are motivated to optimize package rates and inventory.
- Creates and manages packages in the PMS and CRS on direction from
the Director of Revenue.
- Maintains excellent appearance, communication skills and positive
associate perception through ongoing efforts to promote revenue
- Exercises good leadership skills, sound decisions, delegation of
duties, fair treatment of employees; motivates and sets standards
- Maintains positive, productive communication with other
departments, and ensures maximum attention to detail while
providing content in a user friendly manner.
- Obtains a complete understanding of Miraval programs, benefits
and use rights.
- Maintains regular record of projects and tasks to ensure the
speedy delivery of essential projects and accurate communication of
timelines for completion.
- Creates and maintains Miraval Austin forecast
- Participation in weekly yield meetings and preparation of reports
to facilitate discussion
- Attend educational training/Represent Miraval at industry
tradeshows when necessary
- Working onsite at Miraval Tucson for 2-3 days a week is strongly
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa, Tucson , Revenue Manager, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!