ISO Management Representative
Company: ASARCO LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The ISO Management Representative will be part of a team
responsible for the planning, and implementation of the ASARCO's
Integrated Management System, with main responsibilities for the
ongoing monitoring and maintenance of that system. This is a
site-specific field position but will include supporting our other
operations in Arizona as required. The ISO Management
Representative will report to the ISO Project Manager and work with
all levels of management throughout the implementation,
maintenance, and monitoring phases of the system.
- Assist the ISO team with the implementation, certification, and
ongoing maintenance of the ISO Integrated Management System for
environmental, occupational health & safety, and risk
- Ensuring the management system is established, documented,
implemented, and maintained in accordance with ISO
- Managing and coordinating the preparation, review, and approval
of the annual management review to ensure the system remains
compliant with applicable legal and ISO requirements.
- Establishing, improving, and modifying management system
processes as needed to remain compliant with ISO and legal
requirements. OIS System Manager.
- Ensures that incidents resulting in personnel injuries or
environmental releases are properly investigated, with root causes
analysis and reported in accordance with company and legal
- Providing reports, including statistical data on management
system performance, established objective, key performance
indicators and the site occupational health and safety data, which
is used as a basis for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion and awareness of the management system
and legal requirements throughout the site.
- Ensure that the management system performance is assessed at
periodic intervals through planned and systematic reviews and
annual audits and reporting the results to the General Manager and
the corporate safety and environmental managers.
- Ensure that the sites risk management program and emergency
response plans remain current and active.
- Establishing, documenting, implementing, maintaining,
measuring, and monitoring activities associated with assigned
elements of the Integrated Management System.
- Coordinate, conduct, and assist with ISO training.
- Ensure that the company's ISO compliance activities and
processes are effectively deployed in accordance with applicable
laws, rules, and regulations.
- Conduct regular ISO audits to ensure compliance and identify
standards that require attention.
- Provide regular implementation updates on the progress of
- Support the implementation of the HSE Informational Management
- Other assignments related to HSE as directed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- ISO 14001 and 45001 experience is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant HSE field or five years of
relevant experience in safety or environmental services.
- Prior experience in the mining industry would be highly
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function and excel in a
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Ability to deliver required results in a timely manner.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office, including
PowerPoint, EXCEL. A core value of ASARCO LLC is "Safety First."
The Company is committed to help employees continuously improve
their efforts to work in the most safe, inclusive, socially and
environmentally responsible manner practicable. Employee safety and
health, both on and off the job, are critically important to the
Company. Therefore, ASARCO LLC requires employees to have and
effectively demonstrate good working knowledge of modern safety
systems. Each employee will take prime responsibility for ensuring
that s/he works within all required safety procedures and
processes. ASARCO LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates
must possess a current and valid driver's license. Offers of
employment are contingent upon a successful criminal background
check and pre-employment physical including a drug screen.
ASARCO LLC offers an excellent low-cost benefits package for
medical/prescription/ dental/vision, disability coverage, life
insurance and other optional coverage and 401(k) plan with company
Keywords: ASARCO LLC, Tucson , ISO Management Representative, Executive , Marana, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!