Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ADON Needed ASAP for Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation CenterThis
Jobot Job is hosted by: Shelby NelsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Skilled
Nursing Facility (SNF) in Tucson, Arizona; our client delivers
personalized and professional care at their post-acute and
rehabilitation centers. Patient satisfaction and safety is above
all else!Why join us?Our client offers an amazing culture that is
built on respect, care and equality! Benefits offered include:
401(k)401(k) matching!Dental insuranceHealth insuranceLife
insurancePaid time offHoliday PayAND MOREJob
- Minimum 5 years (recent) as a licensed nurse. Preferred Exp. in
- Minimum 1 year leadership experience
- Valid RN or LPN AZ license OR Hold compact license
- Current CPR & Fingerprint Clearance CardRESPONSILBILITES:
- Monitor care activities and documentation to ensure the
delivery of nursing care practices for the facility in cooperation
with the Director of Nursing.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in all duties and assume
responsibilities in her/his absence, or as requested.
- Delegate tasks to nursing personnel as appropriate to their
level of knowledge, skills and abilities, offering support and
- Manage nursing services in response to guest and facility
- Assist the Director in determining the staffing needs of the
nursing department.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Tucson , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!