Director Business Development
Company: Casa de la Luz Hospice - Tucson AZ
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Company Overview:LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits
package that includes:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous time off package (PTO + Holidays)
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone & Mileage Reimbursement
- Commission/Bonus Structure
- Hires, directs, trains and supervises the sales team at the
- Coaches employees to overcome objections and collaboratively
work toward growth goals.
- Supervises and monitors growth and health of the sales team in
their defined territories.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of community
resources providing in-services and education to the sales
- Communicates with physicians, nurses and other healthcare
professionals in regard to interested, prospective and/or current
- Performs direct sales to key accounts.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with
referral sources, patients, families, healthcare professionals, and
the community at large to bring a greater understanding of the
hospice philosophy and support to all patients that desire our
- Assists the Director of Admissions in overseeing the referral
to admissions process to achieve growth goals.
- Manages conflict and complaint resolution when necessary.
- Develops an agency business plan establishing organization
volume projections in the annual budget to drive financial
- Understands key drivers of revenue, admissions and length of
stay and designs strategic sales strategies to achieve agency
- Utilizes basic sales process to uncover customer needs and
- Plans, directs, organizes and coordinates educational events,
health fairs and community programs.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all policy and procedures.
- Maintains compliance by documenting accurately and timely
within the organization's electronic health record.
- Lives the Mission, strives to achieve the Vision and
exemplifies the Core Values of the organization.
- Works toward exceeding chosen Pillar goals in the areas of
Employee Satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Service,
Compliance, Growth and Financial Performance.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the employee Code of Conduct and
Code of Ethics.Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or
related field preferred.
- At least three years' experience in healthcare sales
- Knowledge of hospice care, preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Casa de la Luz Hospice - Tucson AZ, Tucson , Director Business Development, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!