Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Company: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Miraval journey is about creating a life in balance, healing
the whole self, and engaging in the present moment. It is our
ongoing purpose to bring imagination, authenticity, and meaning to
wellness. Each day we work to bring out the best in all we do. Not
for the world to take notice, but for our guests and employees to
take comfort in. We do this because we believe in the power of the
individual. To create balance and live your best. We do this
because we are Miraval.
Assist in supervising and controlling the efficient operation of
all areas of housekeeping, including guest rooms, public areas,
storage rooms and working areas. Also assist in supervising all
housekeeping and laundry employees and assigning work duties.
Ensure that Miraval's standards of cleanliness and service are
consistently maintained. Assist Executive Housekeeper in
controlling costs and keeping expenses in line with budgeted goals.
Assist Executive Housekeeper in maintaining par stock levels for
supplies, conducting regular inventories and ordering supplies as
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help plan the workday for the Housekeeping department and
distribute assignments accordingly.
- Schedule employees, keeping within budget guidelines.
- Utilize all resources available to meet the department's
- Help train employees on an ongoing basis.
- Tour property daily and note any extra/special cleaning or
- Conduct room inspections daily.
- Check quality and quantity of work of room attendants and
- Ensure work orders are being consistently done as needed and
followed up on.
- Maintain professional and constant communication with Front Desk
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and in good working
- Assist and keep accuracy of Lost and Found department.
- Ensure all rooms, public areas, departmental storages and working
areas are cleaned according to department's standards.
- Assist in training and development of programs for housekeeping
- Ensure the Housekeeping and Laundry departments comply with OSHA
- Assist in maintaining par stock levels and in keeping expenses
within budget guidelines.
- Ensure guests requests related to Housekeeping are met in a
- Assist with employee evaluations.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Follow all safety procedures for the department and for
- Assist and perform any other duties management may request to aid
in the operation of the Resort
- Keep track of par level and have necessary inventory for business
Keywords: Miraval Arizona Resort and Spa, Tucson , Assistant Housekeeping Manager, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!