Regional Manager, Resident Services (based in Tucson, AZ)
Company: Project Access, Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*Regional Manager, Resident Services for Region 10*
*Join the Project Access team and create impact in the lives of our residents. Hear from them and how their lives have changed: *_www.project-access.org/success-stories/_
*Who we are:*
Project Access provides programs and services to over 22,500 children, families, and seniors living in affordable housing communities across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing nonprofit organization using placed-based resident services to support families at the nexus of an affordable housing crisis, social services, and equity. Join our team and play a significant role in shaping Family Resource Center programs that impact the lives of youth, families, and seniors living in affordable and workforce housing communities
Under direction and guidance of the Program Director, the Regional Manager, Resident Services provides strong leadership for the Resident Services Coordinators (RSCs) working at Project Access Family Resource Centers. This individual ensures key initiatives and core services are implemented as outlined on the Program Model and contracts. They ensure staff have the resources and training necessary to lead a high-performing center and deliver on the Project Access mission. Areas of oversight includes resource center budget development, working in partnership with other functions to enhance volunteer/internship opportunities at the centers, assisting in developing and implementing programs, refining program performance, assessing each centers' performance and outcomes, leading committees, building and stewarding relationships in the region/acting as an ambassador for the organization, and participating in Project Access events. They also help ensure RSCs are aware of and adhere to safe practices and regulatory requirements.
*This job may be a great fit for you if:*
You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic organization. You recognize the needs of diverse stakeholders and approach relationships with a service orientation to ultimately maximize impact. You are an effective manager who enjoys developing others and proactively seeks opportunities to develop self and serve the organization. You are a champion for change and growth and excited about the opportunity to impact communities across different geographic locations. This position works independently, is managed remotely, and is suited for someone who thrives in an environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
*What you will be doing:*
Leading & Developing Staff
* Responsible for the performance at each Resource Center within scope of oversight, ensuring services included in contracting are being delivered; evaluate RSC monthly reports and records in database to ensure quality services and impact goals are met
* Develop annual goals in coordination with Program Director that are outcomes orientated and help build the Project Access brand and fulfill the mission
* Hire and lead all RSCs who work at each site, including recruiting, managing performance, creating a positive team environment, and evaluating hours worked by each RSC to ensure they are not being overextended
* Ensuring safe work environments and strong relationships with property managers, partners, volunteers, and residents are established and maintained
* Conduct quarterly site visits to centers to connect with staff, meet with residents and property managers, and ensure safe practices and program compliance. Identify concerns, such as staff overallocation or needed resources, and escalate to Program Director as needed
* Manage coverage for centers as needed.
* Ensure all Resource Center staff and volunteers receive necessary training upon hire/start and continual development, including processes and policy guidance
* Assist staff with the development of strategies and goals related to resident outreach and retention
* Work with staff to develop annual budgets, approve site-related expenses, and maintain strong fiscal responsibility
* Assist staff with onsite program development and evaluation
* Develop staff - provide coaching, guidance, and direction; identify staff training needs and create opportunities for staff development
* Model and reinforce Project Access cultural values
* Partner with Program Director and Director of Social Impact to evaluate programmatic needs for each site, assessing demographic, property manager feedback, investor expectations, cost requirements, and analyzing available data
* Receive all escalated matters, including incident forms and property manager concerns
* Mange the set-up of new Family and Senior Resource Center sites, which can include out-of-state locations, and coordinate the ordering of all needed supplies, equipment, and resources
* Establishes relationships to continue to have a pipeline of investors and partners; includes universities, community service agencies, schools, and other providers to support sites
* Gather testimonials to help build the Project Access brand and demonstrate return to investors and partners, to provide as content for the Annual Report and to accompany "Thank you" gifts for donors and investors
* Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization
*What you will bring along:*
* Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field
* Minimum of three years management experience; preferably in the nonprofit field
* Experience in supervising programs and program evaluation
* Works effectively in an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment and is able to direct and work in harmony with a diverse group of highly motivated and capable individuals
* Demonstrated supervisory skills with ability to lead a team and achieve results
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated relationship-building skills; solid judgment; critical thinking skills
* Strong time management, administrative and organizational skills.
* Intermediate skill level with MS Office (Excel, Word, Publisher) and Outlook
* Valid Driver's License, clean driving record, and current automobile insurance
* CPR & First Aid certified
* Successful completion of background check
* The physical activity of this position may include minimal lifting, bending, walking, kneeling, reaching, and step climbing. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds which may include large boxes of food for a supplemental food distribution program.
*Work location: *Remote position based in Tucson, AZ
*Work schedule: *This is full-time, exempt position with a work schedule of Monday through Friday and may include evenings and occasional weekends as needed.
*Supervises:* A team of Resident Services Coordinators located in Tucson. As the organization grows, additional resource centers and staff could be added to the region.
*Travel*: Quarterly visits to all resource centers in the assigned region, and as needed to provide coverage, onboard new staff, etc.
*What we can offer you:*
*Annual Compensation: *$56,000-$63,000 DOE
* Project Access pays for 100% of employee's premiums for medical, dental plan, term life insurance, long term disability, and EAP. Vision and voluntary life insurance available at employee cost.
* Paid Time Off and 14 paid holidays
* Safe Harbor 401(k) with 4% match.
* The ability to make a difference in the lives of people in communities across the country.
* You will be part of a growing, diverse, inclusive workforce, dedicated to creating positive changes for our residents. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where all can thrive, regardless of age, gender, orientation, sexual orientation, religion, or disability.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the job holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the position.
*Equal Opportunity: *Project Access, Inc. is an at-will and equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel in a manner that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve and National Guard status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
*Project Access participates in E-Verify*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,000.00 - $63,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* management: 3 years (Preferred)
* program supervision: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
*Regional Manager, Resident Services for Region 10*
Keywords: Project Access, Inc., Tucson , Regional Manager, Resident Services (based in Tucson, AZ), Executive , Tucson, Arizona
here to apply!