Executive Meeting Manager
Company: Hilton Tucson East
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Direct booking and detailing of small meeting and room blocks for various clients to include both corporate and social clientele. Maximizes profitability and revenue of the hotel by upselling in order to achieve sales goals.
- Perform job responsibilities in accordance with organizational standards.
- Cultivate client partnerships and ensure that all details are communicated and executed for a successful and enjoyable experience for all involved.
- Actively sell guest rooms/food & beverage to small groups, ensuring monthly and quarter goals are met
- Review sales contracts as well as other key details such as room blocks, cut-off date, special concessions and attrition clauses and validate with clients.
- Monitor and enforce specific deadline dates related to group rooms cut-off, BEO requirements and function guarantees.
- Create and distribute group resumes, communicate any changes to appropriate departments and people in a timely manner.
- Recommend enhancements and or upgrades to maximize revenue.
- Engage in site visits and/or other client meetings.
- Confirm payment information.
- Participate in weekly Sales Meeting, Operations Meeting, BEO Meeting and any other required meetings relevant to role.
- Prepare Proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective guests primarily of the hotel meeting space and rate availability. Calculate and quote prices within guidelines for the same.
- Professionally represent the hotel by participating in client and industry functions.
- Actively sell guest rooms and food & beverage to small groups, ensuring monthly and quarter goals are met
- Obtain rooming list details and request deposits where applicable
- Maintain a Passion & Drive to outperform the competition.
- Attend all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as outlined.
- Perform any other job duties as assigned
Keywords: Hilton Tucson East, Tucson , Executive Meeting Manager, Executive , Tucson, Arizona
here to apply!