Employed OB/GYN Opportunity with Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, A
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Job ID: 7831Practice Details
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN!
- Joining established, hospital owned multispecialty group
- Group has been in community since 2006
- Anticipated call 1:4
- Plans for future laborist program Recruiter's InsightPractice
and live in one of the most desirable climates offering more than
300 days of sunshine with an average temperature of 70.9 degres.
Enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area (Home to approximately
one million residents), including fine dining, theatre, museums and
much more. Yet the cost of living is lower than the national
average with Average Home Pricing Settled At $144,000 And Where A
Desirable 3162 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $377,000.
Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
Generally, starting salaries in metropolitan areas are
significantly lower than non-metropolitan areas. Here, you'll earn
$50,000 to $75,000 more than several metropolitan areas, including
Denver and Chicago. The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And
Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family
Members And Getting To Know One Another. This Employer Is Committed
To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community. When
Comparing The Income Potential With Other Opportunities In Similar
Markets, I Believe You'll Find This employer Will Provide A Model
That Rewards Their Physicians To Do Very Well Financially.Closest
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZ Colleges and Universities
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location:
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location:
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ;
Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT
enrollment: 3,810) Recreation
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a
rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome
off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or
first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of
Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five
mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and
vistas to climbers of every skill level. Shopping
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally
rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls,
shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently
located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is
a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual
shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as
Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls,
baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing,
boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine.
Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated
in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean
hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity
of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as
traditional American food. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology
jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob
gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs,
sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology
nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Tucson , Employed OB/GYN Opportunity with Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, A, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!