Director of Clinical Applications & Informatics
Company: HIMSS Europe GmbH
Posted on: September 13, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- As a member of the senior leadership team the Director of
Clinical Applications & Informatics will serve as a primary liaison
between the IS department and clinical operations to ensure the
electronic health record (EHR) and associated clinical applications
supports the patient care service strategy, clinical quality goals,
patient experience, and end user satisfaction.-- The director
serves to integrate clinical care, computer sciences, and
information science to manage and communicate data, information,
and knowledge in clinical practice.
- The Director of Clinical Applications & Informatics strives to
improve the health of populations, communities, families, and
individuals by optimizing information management and
- Thorough knowledge of best practices for system analysis and
review, developing documentation and SOW's.
- Knowledge of budget development and management and analyzing
costs for new projects.
- Skill in leading, guiding and evaluating performance and
providing training to improve performance.
- Skill in evaluating systems and making recommendations for
efficiency or listening to users and recommending modifications to
allow computer systems to perform as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to develop and effectively present complex technical
data for a variety of non-technical audiences.
- Ability to communication verbally and electronically in a
clear, concise and professional manner.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
inquiries or complaints from employees, patients and/or their
representatives, and the general public.
- Ability to work with concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions and apply mathematical operations to solve
or analyze job-related situations.
- Ability to create financial forecasts and budgets; ability to
identify positive or negative variances from expected
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
Keywords: HIMSS Europe GmbH, Tucson , Director of Clinical Applications & Informatics, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!