AP/CP Pathology Position in Sunny Tucson AZ (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Job ID: 9076Practice Details
- Actively recruiting for an additional Anatomical and Clinical
Pathologist who is Board Certified in cyto subspecialty.
- The group consists of 4 physicians.
- This opportunity also provides for the participation in
multi-disciplinary tumor boards, teaching and mentoring
opportunities and more to complement your clinical practice!
- You also have a 3 year partnership track.
- This group is highly respected throughout our medical community
and has the longest tenure of pathologists in the region with most
of them here over 28 years and the newest partner has been here
over 10 years. Financially stable and growing group practice
provides you the stability and security you desire in a community
you will love! Recruiter's InsightCompensation: Enjoy a starting
salary of $25,000 to $60,000 more than most metropolitan areas,
including Phoenix, Denver and Chicago. The income potential is
greater than most positions with an opportunity to earn $260,000 or
more. Community: Tucson, Arizona is home to close to 1,000,000
residents. Practice and live in one of the most desirable climates
offering more than 300 days of sunshine with an average temperature
of 70.9 degrees. Enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area,
including fine dining, theatre, museums and much more. Housing: Yet
the cost of living is lower than the national average with Average
Home Pricing Settled At $144,000 And Where A Desirable 3162 Square
Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $377,000. Building A Quality Of
Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy. Closest Major City
- 92 miles to Chandler, AZ
- 98 miles to Mesa, AZ
- 106 miles to Scottsdale, AZ
- 108 miles to Phoenix, AZ Colleges and Universities
- University of Arizona (Full-time enrollment: 36,324; Location:
- Pima Community College (FT enrollment: 18,794; Location:
- Central Arizona College (about 67 miles; Coolidge, AZ;
Full-time enrollment: 4,893)
- Eastern Arizona College (about 81 miles; Thatcher, AZ; FT
enrollment: 3,810) Recreation
- Hiking - From an easy stroll along the Rillito riverbed to a
rugged climb up to Finger Rock, get your workout on Tucson's
- Cycling - Our Urban Loop, bike-friendly streets, and awesome
off-road trails make Tucson one of Bicycling magazine's top cycling
- Horseback Riding - Whether an experienced equestrian or
first-time rider, saddle up at a guest ranch, resort or one of
Tucson's several stables.
- Rock Climbing - Share the day with wildlife in the five
mountain ranges that surround Tucson, opening their canyons and
vistas to climbers of every skill level. Shopping
- Shopping for necessities or for pleasure can be equally
rewarding in Tucson at neighborhood retail centers, regional malls,
shopping plazas, and numerous shops and boutiques conveniently
located throughout the area.
- Downtown's Fourth Avenue historic shopping and arts district is
a popular destination, with its more than 100 galleries and unusual
shops. Many shops specialize in indigenous goods and crafts such as
Mexican handicrafts and decorative items, Indian kachina dolls,
baskets, pottery, and moccasins. Traditional western clothing,
boots, and other leather goods are also available in Tucson.
- The city's restaurants are famous for Southwestern cuisine.
Local specialties include carne seca, beef that has been marinated
in lime and cilantro then sun-dried; cinnamon chicken; black bean
hummus; and prickly pear cactus. Diners can find a wide diversity
of other ethnic fare, ranging from Greek to Thai, as well as
traditional American food. Keyphrases: pathology jobs, pathologist
jobs, molecular pathology jobs, genetic pathology jobs, clinical
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Tucson , AP/CP Pathology Position in Sunny Tucson AZ (Physician #), Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!