Company: Avosys Technology, Inc
Posted on: October 20, 2020
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Avosys is a
growing integrator of professional, technological and management
solutions services. Founded in 1998, Avosys provides services
nationwide to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. We
recognize the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue
to rise above our competition by hiring the best.
Is it your calling to serve our Nation's Heroes? Avosys is seeking
a Psychiatrist to provide outpatient services to the military and
their families at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson,
- Maximize family time with no weekend, Holiday, or on-call
- Maintain work-life balance with guaranteed 8-hour shifts
- Take advantage of our competitive, comprehensive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term
disability, long-term disability & 401(k) Responsibilities
- Examine, evaluate, diagnose and treat psychiatric
- Obtain and evaluate data through interview techniques.
- Prepare and review case histories.
- Prescribe and evaluate effectiveness of a wide range of
- Recommend disposition of psychiatric cases.
- Serve as medical and psychiatric consultant to clinical
psychologists, clinical social workers and others as required.
- Advise on kind and quantity of psychiatric supplies and
- Coordinate direct patient care with outside facilities and
- Perform medical exams, reviews, and conduct appropriate
military specific documentation such as, but not limited to,
narrative medical summaries for Medical Evaluation Boards, medical
profiles, and quarters authorization following military specific
- Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable
to the Surgeon general, Headquarters United States Air Force.
- At least 24 months of experience within the last 36
- English language proficiency: must be proficient in spoken and
- Demonstrate working knowledge/previous application of the DSM
(most recent edition).
- Knowledge of standardized psychological assessments and
Evidence based psychotherapeutic interventions (Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, Motivational Interviewing,
DBT, RET, etc.).
- Ability to effectively/efficiently use computer systems and
ancillary programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other
programs as required. Accuracy with typing and spelling, accurate
data entry skills. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs,
psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Avosys Technology, Inc, Tucson , PT Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!