Physician / Allergy/Immunology / Arizona / Permanent / MD/DO - Allergi
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2021
MD/DO - Allergist
"Mega-Trend city of the 21st Century!
With 350 days of sunshine a year, Tucson, Arizona is home to the
University of Arizona and is the second-largest populated city in
Arizona behind Phoenix. Roughly 150 Tucson companies are involved
in the design and manufacture of optics and optoelectronics
systems, earning Tucson the nickname Optics Valley. Tucson boasts
the best of both worlds...the progress and innovation of a
metropolitan community and the friendly, caring atmosphere of a
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
Located within the city limits of Tucson, approximately 5 miles
south-southeast of downtown Tucson. The base is best known as the
location of the Air Force Materiel Command's 309th Aerospace
Maintenance and Regeneration Group (AMARG), the aircraft boneyard
for all excess military and government aircraft. Tucson's dry
climate and alkali soil made it an ideal location for aircraft
storage and preservation.
REQUIREMENTS (duties include but are not limited to)
- Examine, perform diagnostic tests, diagnose, and treat allergic
- Prepare and review case histories and obtain data through
- Examine patients and determine required x-ray examinations,
clinical laboratory tests, and diagnostic challenge tests (dermal
on inhalation or ingestion).
- Interpret tests results and evaluate findings.
- Prescribe specific medications, diets, and immunotherapy and
oversee nursing personnel in injection therapy.
- In emergencies, treat patients suffering from anaphylactic
shock, angioedema, urticarial, bronchospasm, and other severe
- Manage allergy services.
- Formulate plans and procedures for allergy services, schedule
clinic and allergic testing, and assign nurses and medical
- Advise on kind and quantity of allergy supplies and
- Coordinate allergy services with other medical activities.
- Serve as consultant on allergy issues.QUALIFICATIONS
- Completion of a fellowship in allergy acceptable to the Surgeon
General, HQ USAF, is mandatory.
- Board Certification in Allergy/Immunology.
- Minimum two years of experience post fellowship.
- Working knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the
use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical
- Competent in the interpretation of skin prick testing
(aeroallergens, foods, drug, venoms), spirometry and
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Tucson , Physician / Allergy/Immunology / Arizona / Permanent / MD/DO - Allergi, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!