RN - Registered Nurse - Case Manager
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Case Management opening in Tucson, Arizona. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com RN Manager Case
For more information please contact Nicole Richard @ x1534RN
Manager Case Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough clinical knowledge of disease process.
- Knowledge of relation of DRG, ICD9 and CPT codes, relationship
to physician documentation and insurance billing requirements.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and safety
requirements and standards.
- Knowledge of direct patient care and critical care procedures
and techniques, tools, and responses required to ensure optimal
- Skill in communicating in a clear and concise manner with staff
involved in critical care, and physicians to ensure the proper care
- Skill in evaluating cases and determining appropriate care and
- Ability to teach/train nurses and physicians in DRG Assurance
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret hospital charts and to
communicate effectively with hospital staff.
- Ability to generate, analyze, assess, and use organizational
data to educate other professionals and improve and implement case
- Ability to develop and meet department and organizational
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables. CoreMedical Group is a nationally
recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment
industry. We're the only healthcare staffing company to offer our
travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation.
You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and
referring other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your
permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: medical case management jobs, case manager jobs, case
manager consultant jobs, case management consultant jobs, geriatric
case management jobs, case management nursing jobs, nurse case
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Tucson , RN - Registered Nurse - Case Manager, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!