Registered Nurse (ER) - Whiteriver, AZ
Company: Indian Health Service
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Indian Health Service is hiring for an Emergency Room RN in
Whiteriver, AZ. Must be willing to relocate to Whiteriver, AZ!
Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement may be authorized in
addition to salary. If Eligible for Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving
with a moving company. Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS.
Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded
immediately, candidates must work the full year. Pay: $56,514 -
$79,512 per year Why Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan
- Loan Repayment Application available after entry on duty
- 10 paid Government Holidays
- Government Benefits Package includes Multiple Medical Insurance
- Pension plus Thrift Saving Plan matching 5% of Salary,
- 104 Hours Personal Time Off AND 104 hours of Paid Sick Leave,
accumulated over the first year.
- Vested after 5 years: Eligible for pension after 5 years of
working at retirement age (62)
- Ability to continue to carry government insurance after
retirement at the same rate as if you were working *Recruitment
bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in
addition to salary Position Responsibilities
- Leads and provides triage based on established Emergency Care
Standards utilizing the accepted Emergency Severity Index (ESI)
system of acuity
- Performs specialized, professional nursing duties in the case
of critically ill, severely injured and/or traumatized emergency
patients. Assess, triages and administers medications utilized in
the emergency room. Observes patients for adverse medication
reactions and responds appropriately or notifies physician(s).
- Interprets data obtained from observation, examination and
monitoring. Completes patient's charting thru electronic health
- Operates and monitors specialized equipment such as cardiac
monitors, volume respirators, EKG machines, gastric and thoracic
suction, cardiac pace makers, hypothermia devices, defibrillators,
- Provides supervision to the ambulance service.
- All other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Must have Registered Nurse (RN) license or certification
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be willing to relocate to Whiteriver, AZ
- 1 or more years of ER experience
- Associate's Degree in Nursing About Whiteriver, AZ Of all the
areas to visit, travelers would be hard pressed to find a region
offering more-more natural beauty, more history and culture, more
recreation, more adventure, more memories-than Arizona's White
Mountains. Whiteriver is located within 20 to 30 miles from the
resort towns of Pinetop, Lakeside and Show Low. Ranging from
mid-desert in the lower elevations to more than 11,000 feet in the
mountains, this region offers a four-season climate. Take the
family to a different campsite every weekend. Drive the twisting
roads of the Salt River Canyon. Marvel at the Mogollon Rim, a vast
geological fault. Cast your line in a lake that mirrors the pines.
Golfing is primo throughout the region in the warmer months, and in
the winter you can't beat a quick trip to the Sunrise Ski Resort
which is only 45 minutes from the hospital.
Keywords: Indian Health Service, Tucson , Registered Nurse (ER) - Whiteriver, AZ, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!