Registered Nurse (Outpatient) - Parker, AZ
Company: Indian Health Service
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Indian Health Service is hiring for an Full-Time RN (Outpatient)
in Parker, AZ.
Must be willing to relocate to Parker, AZ!
Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement may be authorized in
addition to salary.
If Eligible for Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving
with a moving company. Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS.
Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded
immediately, candidates must work the full year.
Pay: $51,708 - $75,267 Per Year
Why Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan
- Loan repayment of $20,000 a year/IHS Loan Repayment
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive Salary
- 10% evening/night differential
- 25% weekend differential
- 13- 26 days' vacation
- 13 sick days, 10 Federal Holidays
- Numerous health plans to choose; continue in
- Transfer opportunities-1 license/50 states
- Outstanding Federal Benefits Plan
*Recruitment bonus and or moving of household goods may be
authorized in addition to salary
- Provide comprehensive professional nursing care to
- Input patient care information in manual and automated record
- Perform procedures, treatments and medication
- Administer medication orally, intramuscularly, subcutaneously,
- Provide instructions to patient and/or family members.
- Must have Registered Nurse (RN) license or
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be willing to relocate to Parker, AZ
- 1 or more years' RN experience
- Outpatient/Clinical experience preferred
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
About Parker, AZ
The Parker IHS facility is located only 2.5 hours from Phoenix AZ
and Palm Springs CA, 1.75 hours from Laughlin NV, 3 hours from Las
Vegas NV, and 4 hours from Los Angeles CA, making it easy to reach
these vacation destinations and major airports.
Most hospital staff choose to live in either Parker, or the nearby
Lake Havasu City AZ (38 miles distant), home to the famous London
Bridge and inviting waters of Lake Havasu.
Featured in the "Best Places to Retire" lists in Money Magazine,
Portfolio and other national publications, Lake Havasu City offers
a full panorama of recreation and relaxation activities for the
young at heart in a land free of mosquitoes, smog and big city
Tee-off on one of several Lake Havasu City golf courses, enjoy a
game of Bocce Ball or tennis, or drop a line in the lake from our
public fishing docks your own boat. While we're talking boats, we
should mention that Lake Havasu is the boating capital of the
Southwest. The crystal clear lake offers more than 60 miles of
navigable waterways with no speed or size restrictions. Explore
shoreline coves on a pleasure cruise, enjoy a relaxing day of
world-class fishing or sprint across the lake in a high-powered
But that's not all you can do in Lake Havasu City – not even the
start, especially if that something is playing on the Colorado
River, scuba diving, off-roading, ultralight flying, hiking or one
of the other unique activities that make Lake Havasu City one of
the best places to retire in Arizona and the United States.
Keywords: Indian Health Service, Tucson , Registered Nurse (Outpatient) - Parker, AZ, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!