Physician - Neurology - Neurology Opportunities to join Busy MSG
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: May 5, 2021
NO AGENCY SOLICITATIONS, PLEASE
Northwest Allied Physicians -- is seeking -- Neurologists -- to
join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona.
Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand
and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. The
practice setup is -- a mix of both inpatient and outpatient. The
culture is one that values communication and feedback from its
physicians. -- New grads welcomed to apply.
Northwest Allied Physicians -- is affiliated with -- Northwest
Healthcare -- which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley
Hospital, nine urgent care facilities and three surgery centers.
The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation
for providing high quality care. Northwest Allied Physicians'
patient care approach is closely aligned with these same
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock
climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the
famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the
University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "astronomy capital of
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to
Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego, for
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Potential debt repayment assistance
Open to H1b-capped Waivers - not open to J1 WaiversPandoLogic.
Keywords: Neurologist, Location: Tucson, AZ - 85741
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Tucson , Physician - Neurology - Neurology Opportunities to join Busy MSG, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!