Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: November 19, 2021
$2,500 Sign-on Bonus! The Certified Nurse Assistant CNA provides
direct and indirect basic health care to patients ranging in age
from 18 years to geriatric. Assists as needed with environmental
and informational services; and communicates effectively to ensure
positive outcomes for patients. They are responsible for performing
certain procedures according to hospital policy and procedures.
Promotes the mission and values of the hospital. Demonstrates the
ability to maintain an understanding attitude and responsible
concern toward patients which is evidenced in speech and actions,
and shows interest/ability to acquire knowledge of and develop
skills in basic nursing procedures. Qualifications Minimum
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace. Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CNA certification for state of employment
- LTAC or Acute Care Hospital experience preferred Certificates,
- Current state certificate to practice as a CNA.
- current valid CPR certification. Must maintain current provider
CPR certification throughout employment. About Us Cornerstone
Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and
provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents
and their families. Our employees make a difference, join us so you
can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive
service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee,
patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and
measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the
quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Tucson , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!