Company: KA Recruiting
Location: Mc Neal
Posted on: January 13, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Emergency -
Permanent, Full-time, Night Shift (7p-7a)
JOB SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provides direct nursing
care to patients utilizing the nursing process, performs technical
nursing functions upholds the standard of practice of a
professional nurse in caring for patients on the Emergency
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current license in the State of Arizona.
3. CPR - ACLS - PALS Certified.
4. Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of
professional nursing; of scientific principles and nursing
research; of preparation, administration, and actions of
medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling
and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to
6. Ability to demonstrate clinical competency.
7. Current knowledge in caring for all age groups of patients.
8. Strong interpersonal skills.
9. Bilingual a plus
10. Min 3 Yrs Emergency Department Experience
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or
email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Tucson , ED RN, Healthcare , Mc Neal, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!