Speech Therapist (ST)- Home Care- PRN - TUCSON
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a compassionate, hard-working, self-motivated Speech
Language Pathologist (SLP) with pediatric experience? If you
answered "YES," we want you to join our team! The SLP provides
services for the purpose of diagnosing and treating speech and
language disorders which result in communication disabilities, and
for the diagnosis and treatment of swallowing disorders
(dysphagia), as well as auditory rehabilitation. - - -Job
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments
Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
- Counsel, educate, advise and consult the patient and family,
and other caregivers to promote patient progress.
- Select and teach task-oriented therapeutic activities designed
to improve comprehension and production of language in oral, signed
or written modalities; speech and voice production; auditory
training; speech reading; and communication strategies using
multi-modal training (e.g. visual, auditory-visual, and
- Effectively communicate with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Complete and submit timely, legible, accurate, relevant and
sufficient documentation (written or electronic).Job Requirements
- Current licensure or certification as a Speech Therapist (ST)
active in Arizona.
- At least One (1) -year of direct client care experience as a
Speech Therapist (ST) in the last 5 years.
- Experience working in home care setting preferred.
- Heath Care CPR Certified.
- Proficient working with cognition issues.
- Proficient working with various neurological conditions.
- Valid Arizona finger print card.Benefits
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program for full time employees
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableCompany OverviewInterim
HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and
healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive
selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per
diem to full-time.If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for
an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been
providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there
are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of
stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your
perfect career partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned
and operated. -2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Tucson , Speech Therapist (ST)- Home Care- PRN - TUCSON, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!