Registered Nurse (RN) - Bonus up to $12k Available!
Company: Sonora Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Registered Nurse (RN) at Sonora Behavioral Health is
essential to our patient's recovery. As an RN, you -have the
opportunity to enhance your current nursing skill set, develop new
capabilities, assume greater responsibilities, and become a
recognized leader in your field. Every day that you are with us,
-you will make a vital contribution to the health and well-being of
individuals in crisis and their loved ones. -BENEFITSSonora
Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive package of benefits for
our RNs. -Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential and overtime
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus available for full-time
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement with an excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national
family of hospitals and facilitiesAVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURSWe have
full and part-time night shift positions available. Our positions
are hiring immediately! -Shifts are 12-hours, 3 days per week with
shift differentials and overtime available. RNs rotate every other
weekend. -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing patients' physical and
behavioral health needs.
- Develop and implement nursing care plans.
- Maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physicians' orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patients' status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information is gathered and documented.
- Notify physicians of significant changes in status such as
difficulties with detox, medical emergency, change in medical
status regarding response to medications, and related
- Ensure that initial nursing treatment plans are completed upon
admission and that all nursing treatment plans are specific to
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions
in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note.
- Document accurate count of controlled substance medication
administration on required documents.
- Complete admission and discharge processing efficiently and
accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, respecting personal space, giving patients
direct attention, and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, co-workers, and others involved in patient
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current Registered Nurse (RN) license as
required by Arizona
- We prefer one year of nursing experience within the clinical
area of service provided by the facility.
- CPR and de-escalation and restraint certification preferred
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First Aid may be required based on state or facility
requirements.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Sonora Behavioral Health, Tucson , Registered Nurse (RN) - Bonus up to $12k Available!, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!