ED RN (RN )
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Mc Neal
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Mc Neal, Arizona. JOB
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to
patients utilizing the nursing process, performs technical nursing
functions upholds the standard of practice of a professional nurse
in caring for patients on the Emergency Department.
- 7P-7A position (nights)
- Permanent, full-time
- *$10,000* sign on bonus for 3 year commitment QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license in the State of Arizona.
- CPR / ACLS / PALS Certified.
- Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of
professional nursing; of scientific principles and nursing
research; of preparation, administration, and actions of
medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling
and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competency.
- Current knowledge in caring for all age groups of
- Min 3 Yrs Emergency Department Experience Looking to relocate?
I can be a resource for that! Want more information? Reach out to
Megan at [Click Here to Apply] 8" data-tooltip-number="+ [Click
Here to Apply] 8"> [Click Here to Apply] or email resume [Click
Here to Apply] Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Tucson , ED RN (RN ), Healthcare , Mc Neal, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!