Medical Records Clerk - Tucson
Company: Interim HealthCare - Ringling Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation: 5055 E Broadway Blvd Suite D104,
Tucson, AZ 85711Status: Part Time or Full Time availableHourly
rates: $13.00 - $16.00 per hourShifts: Monday-Friday; 8am-2pm (Part
Time) or 8am-4pm (Full Time)Benefits
- Health Coverage
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program for full time employees
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit availableInterim HealthCare Inc.
is the nation's oldest health care franchise company. At the core
of this longevity and success is a network of over 300
independently owned franchisees and our commitment to providing the
most compassionate and professional care available in our
community. Throughout our 50+ year history, Interim's mission has
remained clear and consistent: to improve people's lives by helping
maintain their safety, independence, and dignity in an environment
of mutual respect and compassion.
Medical Records ClerkReceive all incoming patient/client, caregiver
and non-management employee documentation, compile, maintain,
review and distribute records in compliance with all local, state
and federal regulations. Utilize company policies/procedures and
standardized processes to handle all client/patient records.
Respond to external requests for information by copying the
information requested and giving it to the appropriate person for
review before mailing.
- Maintain all patient/client records.
- Understand the relationship between records administration and
all other processes. Has knowledge and adheres to company and state
- Responsible for performing reviews of all charts, keeping
information accurate, current, and complete.Job Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical records experience, preferably in a health care
environment is preferred.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Clerical experience including basic computer skills,
organizational skills, good time management skills, and proficient
data entry.Company OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's leading
provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer
one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in
the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.If you're looking
for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the
security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim
HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over
50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity
makes us your perfect career partner. Interim HealthCare is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is
independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Ringling Group, Tucson , Medical Records Clerk - Tucson, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!