Pre Admissions Testing RN FT Camp Lowell Surgery Center (30468-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Camp Lowell Surgery Center is seeking a full time Pre Admissions
Testing RN to join the team! This position offers a $3,000 sign on
The Pre Admissions Nurse is responsible for contacting and
evaluating the patients scheduled for surgery. Responsibilities
include assessing possible medical concerns, abnormal test results,
home care restraints and shares these findings with the appropriate
physicians, anesthesia providers, and clinical management team.
Obtains and reviews the appropriate tests and labs that are
required for admission to the center. Works cooperatively with the
centers reception department to ensure all documents are on the
patients chart prior to admission.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
* Ability to recognize, evaluates, solve problems and correct
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive
to change, creativity and innovative.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
* Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
* Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
* Excellent teaching skills
* Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding
mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this
position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will
be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval
of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If
you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will
be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the
* Must have 2 years of experience to be eligible. Sign on bonus
paid out at 90 days and 6 months.
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Tucson , Pre Admissions Testing RN FT Camp Lowell Surgery Center (30468-147), Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!