CAREGIVER FOR ELDERS - BENEFITS & TRAINING
Company: ACASA - Glendale, AZ
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionACASA Glendale/Tucson invites you to join our new
team! We are looking for professional caregivers who value
work/life balance, career growth, and flexibility.ACASA
Glendale/Tucson provides non-medical care and is looking to
assemble a highly professional team ready to assist our community
in the most respectable way possible. Our company is part of a
national franchise and the first ACASA Senior Care franchisee in
Arizona. We are seeking career-minded individuals looking to
enhance their options and build a better lifestyle for them while
assisting others and being a part of a diverse team of
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Positions start at $15.
- Growth opportunities.BENEFITS
- Telemedicine...24-hour doctor access for Staff and
Family!Extended hour access to a professional Therapist!Extended
hour access for your teenagers with a professional Therapist
specializing in teen therapy!
- Hospital 1000 ... Hospital coverage for the Staff and
Family!Emergency room & Rehabilitation Coverage!Extended Hospital
stay coverage for up to 365 days!
- Accident ... Accident coverage for the Staff and Family!Earn
$60.00 just for visiting a doctor!Extended Hospital stay coverage
for up to 365 days!
- AFLAC Plus Rider... Heart Attack, Stroke & Coma Benefits for
the Staff and Family!COVID, Flu, Pneumonia Benefits!Hospital
Confinement is covered for Critical Illness for Staff and
- Short-Term Disability ... Paycheck Protection!Income protection
during Maternity Leave!Income protection for COVID quarantine or
diagnosisIncome protection for Accident or Illness FLEXIBILITY
- Full-time and part-time hours available.LOCATION
- Work close to home.
- Positions are available within the city and state.
- Serve seniors in your local community – we match caregivers
with positions near where they want to be. TRAINING
- Job training: we coach our caregivers towards success and
continuously invest to grow your skills
- Care Academy
- On-the-job training & grow
- Learn new skills: ongoing training opportunitiesEDUCATION
- High school or equivalent LICENSE/CERTIFICATION
- CPR and First Aid Certification (Requirement)
- Fingerprint Card (Requirement)
- AZ Caregiver Certification (Preferred) IMPACT
- Make an impact in your local community.
- Make a difference in the lives of local seniors.
- Make new friends, serve those in
are a veteran-owned business. We are an equal opportunity employer
and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: ACASA - Glendale, AZ, Tucson , CAREGIVER FOR ELDERS - BENEFITS & TRAINING, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!