Clinical Lab Assistant II
Company: Planet Pharma
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Responsible for all steps of sample processing and performing
moderate to high complexity laboratory testing on clinical
specimens, reporting results and complying with study protocols,
Standard Operating Procedures, Test Instructions, and related
CAP/CLIA regulations and guidelines. Participates in scientific
studies and activities supporting registrational and
nonregistration clinical trials.Responsibilities
- Accessioning and processing blood samples, including serum and
- Assisting in specimen testing.
- Assisting in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and
quality control procedures.
- Maintaining daily records of laboratory equipment
- Accessioning samples into the laboratory.
- Maintaining and ordering equipment supplies.
- Utilizing good documentation practices and following laboratory
- Participate in routine lab maintenance and lab safety
- Scan slides and perform necessary image quality
- Other duties as assigned by managementLaboratory or medical
experience required, including but not limited to performing
research and development experiments, specimen processing in a
clinical lab, and laboratory assisting in a hospital or reference
laboratorysetting skills.EducationBachelors Degree required2 Year
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, such as word
processing, spreadsheets, and laboratory information systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of good laboratory practices and
- Knowledge of medical terminology.The Planet Group of Companies
is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Planet Pharma, Tucson , Clinical Lab Assistant II, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!