Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - Tucson
Company: Interim Healthcare
Location: Green Valley
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Status: Full Time
Hourly rates: $65 - $90 per visit depending on experience
Are you a self-motivated, caring, and compassionate Physical
Therapist (PT) ? If you answered "YES," we want you to join our
team! As a Physical Therapist (PT) for Interim HealthCare, you will
provide services for the purpose of treating impairments,
functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical
function and health status.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) include:
- Complete initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments at
appropriate time points.
- Assess changes in the patient's status since the last
- Determine whether the planned services should be modified.
- Submit documentation of treatment and skilled intervention
- Participate in educating the patient and the family, and other
caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established
- Current licensure or certification as a Physical Therapist
active in Arizona.
- One (1) year Physical Therapy experience.
- Experience working in home care setting preferred.
- Health Care CPR Certified.
- Valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Exceptional PTO program
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Health Coverage for full time employees
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health, Acute
Rehab, and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care,
hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most
comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry
ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim
HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. -2019
Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Tucson , Physical Therapist (PT) - Home Health - Tucson, Healthcare , Green Valley, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!