Company: Optima Medical
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description About Optima Optima Medical is an accomplished
and sizable Primary Care Group with twelve locations throughout
Arizona. We care for more than 70,000 lives and continue to gain
the loyalty and support of the communities we serve. We aspire to
aid the growth of our company by welcoming the most qualified and
deserving candidates aboard. Optima is currently seeking a Medical
Assistant to perform various duties to ensure we run at optimal
efficiency. The ideal Medical Assistant will be expected to
prioritize and balance tasks while working in a fast paced
environment.Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight, and
changes in medical history
- Clean and prepare exam rooms prior to/following patient
- Able to perform various medical procedures such as EKG, PFT,
Ear Lavage etc.
- Administer injections and take blood draws.
- Assist with patient scheduling, follow up, and provider
charting as needed.Medical Assistant Job Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of clinical work experience as a Medical
- At least 1 year of EMR experience; eClinicalWorks
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Medical Assistant Course Completion Diploma or CMA designation
required.Why join our team as a Medical Assistant?
- Paid time off
- Health benefits (medical/vision/dental)
- Paid holidays
- Supportive and positive work environment
Keywords: Optima Medical, Tucson , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!