RN PreOp/PACU PRN SurgCenter Tucson
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SurgCenter Tucson is seeking a per diem Pre-Op/PACU Registered
Nurse to join our team! -SurgCenter Tucson -is a fast paced, team
oriented and multispecialty ASC environment committed to producing
the highest quality work and experience for -patients and their
families. - -Job SummaryThe RN Pre-op/PACU is a Registered Nurse
that provides quality patient care using the nursing process, the
medical plan of care, and organizational policies. The RN
Pre-op/PACU provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family
centered care in the perioperative services for all patient
populations. The RN Pre-op/PACU supports the mission, vision, and
values of the organization.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Current -AZ Registered Nurse License
- Current CPR, ACLS required. -
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Pre-Op/PACU or Critical Care.
Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness,
receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base
relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to
communicate with staff, patients and physicians. -USPI complies
with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory
vaccination of its workforce. - If you are offered this position
and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be
required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of
a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. - If you
receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be
required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law. -
-#LI-CT1Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by
an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status
or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless
doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: USPI, Tucson , RN PreOp/PACU PRN SurgCenter Tucson, Healthcare , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!